SELECT CONTENT

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 pm

:Woah-hoo: Finally! :Woah-hoo:
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@SeanLowe09 @jeremycade had fun with you guys last night! Round 2 tonight..
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Azfkg_ACYAA5rds
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 am

So Wolfie was sitting across the table from Sean last night! Hugesmile
Nice meeting you @SeanLowe09 @jwolfner @jeremycade .... Sorry I cut most of you out if the picture
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 AzeuJXACEAARFlB
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 pm

SeanJohn makes me Hugesmile ! giggling
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Seeing Queen of Versailles tonight. Been looking forward to this one for a while.
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@SeanLowe09: Seeing Queen of Versailles tonight. Been looking forward to this one for a while.” I'll take a small popcorn sweetie!
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@jwolfner I got a large so we could share.
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@SeanLowe09: @jwolfner I got a large so we could share.” Large cup one straw. One straw don't care!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Don't think Wolfie's twitter pic has been posted... Thought it was cute and showed a different side of him...totally casual, not dressed up and all like on the show. :Smiley:
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Image

Thought this was hilarious! Especially since Wolf retweeted it... rofl
@jwolfner If you and Sean are gay plze leave the ladies alone !!!!!!!!
Retweeted by John Wolfner
I love the follow up comment from a fan about the bromance! She gets it! :Woah-hoo: giggling Guess some people don't! :Frown:
@sassiegrammie @jwolfner hahahaha! They have a bromance going on! Good guy friendship.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

rofl Silly boy! He cracks me up! giggling
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
What a legend. Must be a big fan!
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 A0r2DTRCMAAqC1x

ETA: I put these in Sean's and the bromance thread...but this seems too good not to post here too (incase someone doesn't go to the other threads)... Hugesmile rotfl

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@SeanLowe09 remember when we used to share a bed and a girl!? Those were the days!
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@jwolfner I still sleep on the left side of the bed. The right side feels cold and lonely.
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@SeanLowe09: @jwolfner I still sleep on the left side of the bed. The right side feels cold and lonely." Where is cropped pic of us spooning
Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr
@SeanLowe09 @jwolfner Your Twitter bromance creeps me out... Hahaha
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@ariejr: @SeanLowe09 @jwolfner Your Twitter bromance creeps me out... Hahaha” Don't worry Sean, I slept on Arie's couch. No spooning.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@ariejr @jwolfner we love u too buddy!!
Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22
@jwolfner @seanlowe09 Yall shoulda mentioned wanting to share a bed earlier...maybe I wouldn't have woken up w Sean's arm on my chest!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 pm

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@jenmarcus: A long awaited FLASHBACK FRIDAY with @jwolfner http://jensreality.com/2012/08/24/flashback-friday-with-john-wolfner/ … #bachelorette #bachelor” Fun interview! Thx Jen!!

Flashback Friday with John Wolfner!
I know, I know… It’s been a while since my last Flashback Friday column. BUT, the truth is that I’ve been trying to build anticipation for one of my favorite Bachelorette contestants this week. That, and I’m just ridiculously busy.

Wolf flew under the radar for most of Emily’s season and his personality came out towards the end of the season… Too late to steal Emily’s heart, but just in time to steal the attention of many ladies across the country. Between his hysterical tweets, involvement with the Special Olympics, and his desire to find a girl with a sense of humor… I’m going to file him under the “Great Catch” category in my book. Definitely the best looking Wolf I’ve ever seen…

On October 5th, Wolf will be repelling down 19 stories from the Four Seasons Hotel in St. Louis to benefit the Special Olympics Missouri’s year-round program of sports training and competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. If you have a heart, head here to Wolf’s page and hook him up with a donation.

First off, why did we see so little of you on The Bachelorette? From the beginning, you were always a stand-out to me… normal and good-looking! Why so little screen time?
Not sure, I don’t have control of the editing. I honestly think you answered the question, I was normal. Normal doesn’t get you a lot of air time, but I was kinda quiet in the beginning because there were a lot of “loud” personalities in the house.

Red pants, pink pants… Your fashion was spot on! What would you say your go-to your style is?
I like the preppy look but I am always in jeans and cowboy boots.
Did you think you and Emily had a great connection or was it more of the show dynamic that sucked you in?
I think we connected but it was a little too late. I think she really had a connection with Jef and Arie by the time Emily and I really started to hit it off.

Is Emily your type? If not, what is?
Looks wise, yes! I also knew that there were things about her that I didn’t like. I need a girl with a little bit of edge and someone that isn’t a picky eater.
What’s the one quality that the future Mrs. Wolf must have?
Sense of Humor and good communicator. I get two there – haha…

Any dating dealbreakers for you?
Not really. If I think a girl is cute, I will almost always go on one date, but if she is rude and negative it’s one and done.

From the whole Bachelorette experience, what was your favorite and most memorable moment?
There are so many but Charlie and I bonded on the Muppet group date. Charlie has a fear of public speaking and we were selected for a standup comedy routine. I immediately knew that Charlie was really upset. I stood up for Charlie and had his back when he told the producers he didn’t want to go up on stage and perform standup. Charlie and I have been super close ever since. I am close with Sean, Charlie, Arie and Travis. All guys that I will always have a super close bond with.

Love seeing your live-tweets during The Bachelor Pad. Would we ever see you on there?
Ha, they asked me but I declined. Not sure if the Pad is for me, although I feel fairly confident that I could win.

Bucket List time! What are three things on your must do list?
I am a big golfer and I have to play Pebble Beach and Augusta National, preferably with my Dad. Fly fish Alaska via Sea Plane. Ski the Swiss Alps.

How has life been different since the show aired?
It hasn’t changed too much. I got back into medical sales, which has been great! I try to help out with the Special Olympics and other charities. The biggest thing is Twitter… I tweeted where Sean and I were gonna be in Dallas and it was a little chaotic! Probably mostly for Sean, but it was all in good fun – haha!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Kiks, paging Kiki! Here's a Wolfie interview for you! giggling

Think I like him even more, if that's possible, after reading that! Embarressed! giggling He seems like such a sweet, funny normal guy!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 pm

repelling

I really do wish we spent more time on English comprehension in our schools. The word is Rappelling and not Repelling. To Rappel is the act or method of moving down a steep incline or past an overhang by means of a double rope secured above and placed around the body; Repel is to push something away.

Urgh. English lesson over!!!!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Don't think Wolfie's twitter pic has been posted... Thought it was cute and showed a different side of him...totally casual, not dressed up and all like on the show. :Smiley:
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Image

Thought this was hilarious! Especially since Wolf retweeted it... rofl
@jwolfner If you and Sean are gay plze leave the ladies alone !!!!!!!!
Retweeted by John Wolfner
I love the follow up comment from a fan about the bromance! She gets it! :Woah-hoo: giggling Guess some people don't! :Frown:
@sassiegrammie @jwolfner hahahaha! They have a bromance going on! Good guy friendship.

I'm a little late seeing this but rofl rofl rofl

Ladybug82 wrote:Kiks, paging Kiki! Here's a Wolfie interview for you! giggling

Think I like him even more, if that's possible, after reading that! Embarressed! giggling He seems like such a sweet, funny normal guy!

handwave kisses

:eyesigh:

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Seanie10John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am

giggling
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@SeanLowe09: I lift weights so my bedazzled Ed Hardy shirts will fit extra tight at the club.” Ed Hardy & Affliction. It's what we do NOPE
Took me a minute to even notice the hair...I was thinking...Who is that girl with him? Is that you Kiks? Suspect Or are you going to need to borrow the leash and dog house Veggie has for Ryguy? Hugesmile Oh, about the haircut...still a cutie! :Smiley:
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
Photo booth fresh. #shaved head @ LouFest Music Festival
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 ?size=l
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:38 am

I have liked him since day one and would love to see him as the next Bachelor. I know that will not happen but he would be perfect. :)
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote: giggling
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@SeanLowe09: I lift weights so my bedazzled Ed Hardy shirts will fit extra tight at the club.” Ed Hardy & Affliction. It's what we do NOPE
Took me a minute to even notice the hair...I was thinking...Who is that girl with him? Is that you Kiks? Suspect Or are you going to need to borrow the leash and dog house Veggie has for Ryguy? Hugesmile Oh, about the haircut...still a cutie! :Smiley:
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
Photo booth fresh. #shaved head @ LouFest Music Festival
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 ?size=l

giggling ...me?! :halo: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3sNMwTarbyTLNNusT4gB60TdFR7Y9WvDR1n_8eKBNaaK13MzMSg John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 E5013231
I'm afraid this wolf can't be tamed though :Bendog I think it's best to just let it run wild and enjoy the natural beauty :lookout :cutesmile!: PINKHEART

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Seanie10John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 24 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+49
pavalygurl
XQZME
Pierz
NeonRose
mnmhughes