SELECT CONTENT

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty He's single! WOO HOO

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I was so excited I had too! This is my first post here and I LOVE John Wolfner from the Bachelorette, I found this article about him today and he answered that he's single! For those who don't know he was on Season 8! Again, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but had to share!

http://babesdigballs.com/sbotd-presents-john-wolfner-golf-lover-of-the-bachelorette/

Back to top Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 pm

BDB2000 wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I was so excited I had too! This is my first post here and I LOVE John Wolfner from the Bachelorette, I found this article about him today and he answered that he's single! For those who don't know he was on Season 8! Again, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but had to share!

http://babesdigballs.com/sbotd-presents-john-wolfner-golf-lover-of-the-bachelorette/

welcomesign
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 pm

BDB2000 wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I was so excited I had too! This is my first post here and I LOVE John Wolfner from the Bachelorette, I found this article about him today and he answered that he's single! For those who don't know he was on Season 8! Again, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but had to share!

I just put 2 and 2 together. Thanks for sharing this link with us. I just read the article. It was great.

We are so happy you decided to join our site! John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 26 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 am

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 26 C2c31a2278c711e2b47222000a1f9e47_7

Going to Jared. #blessed
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+49
pavalygurl
XQZME
Pierz
NeonRose
mnmhughes