SELECT CONTENT

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 pm

anders wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Date with John could actually be his first date

Do you think Jeepers? To me it seems pretty late in the game (epi 7) for him to still be around without a 1 on 1. But anything is possible!

Isn't that when Ryan (Ash) and Britt (Brad) finally got their first 1:1s.

Not sure, but you are probably right! It just seems like a really long time to keep someone around...thanks!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 pm

[quote="lstiff"]
jello1592 wrote:
lstiff wrote:But something sketchy went "down" on the 2:1 date b/c Final Rose tweeted something about it not coming home then the next day something else about it that led me to believe it stayed overnight but I could be wrong. Have 1:1 dates led to overnights in the past? I believe so but not sure how many times....I could be way wrong, going off of memory here, need to check Twitter for facts. I def think it is John in the recent photo!

The most recent one I can remember was Chantal coming back from her date with Brad realllllly late in his white button down t-shirt. But she did not stay overnight completely!

Must be this since he said "from Brad's season" [/quote

Didn't Ashley have an overnight with Ben too, the scooter date?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Max64 wrote: Didn't Ashley have an overnight with Ben too, the scooter date?

yes.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm

[quote="Max64"]
lstiff wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
lstiff wrote:But something sketchy went "down" on the 2:1 date b/c Final Rose tweeted something about it not coming home then the next day something else about it that led me to believe it stayed overnight but I could be wrong. Have 1:1 dates led to overnights in the past? I believe so but not sure how many times....I could be way wrong, going off of memory here, need to check Twitter for facts. I def think it is John in the recent photo!

The most recent one I can remember was Chantal coming back from her date with Brad realllllly late in his white button down t-shirt. But she did not stay overnight completely!

Hm, I do not think they had an overnight....they left off on them kissing right after their dinner. But who knows!

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm

jello1592 wrote:
anders wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

Do you think Jeepers? To me it seems pretty late in the game (epi 7) for him to still be around without a 1 on 1. But anything is possible!

Not sure, but you are probably right! It just seems like a really long time to keep someone around...thanks!

Of course we did see Britt and Brad spend time together, as well as Ryan and Ash (didn't she give him a couple of GD roses?). For some strange reason I draw the biggest blank on Ash's season - didn't Ryan also get the FIR?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

[quote="jello1592"]
Max64 wrote:
lstiff wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

Hm, I do not think they had an overnight....they left off on them kissing right after their dinner. But who knows!

yes they did have an overnight - remember he came back the next morning and JP was not happy and didn't want to be spoken to.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 pm

anders wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
anders wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

Of course we did see Britt and Brad spend time together, as well as Ryan and Ash (didn't she give him a couple of GD roses?). For some strange reason I draw the biggest blank on Ash's season - didn't Ryan also get the FIR?

Yes Ryan Park got the FIR and he had his first 1on1 in episode 7 and that was when he was let go

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

[quote="anders"]
jello1592 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
lstiff wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

yes they did have an overnight - remember he came back the next morning and JP was not happy and didn't want to be spoken to.

Alright, I was just going off of the video on YT sorry!

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Ben and Ashleys overnight was actually because of the location where they were. Several hours away from where the rest of the cast was Located

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Found it:

Final Rose ‏ @TheFinalRose Found group date rose. Appears she spent the night with 1 on 1 rose from Brad's season.Guess we aren't that different from #bachelornation

I would think it would not be with someone she had no chemistry with. 😕

That tweet is confusing. Who is @TheFinalRose? The way it's worded sounds like a cartoon made up in someone's imagination, as in something like:
Update - "final rose" has found the "group date rose" and apparently "group date rose" spent the night with "1-1 rose from Brad's season". Which means the roses aren't that different from the people of bachelor nation.

Know what I mean? I think somebody is just being silly. I don't think this is about Emily or anybody having an overnight date. BUT this is just my opinion and the way I'm reading the confusing tweet.
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 pm

^ Someone said @thefinalrose is not someone related to the show, just someone being funny and Millsy and them retweet it for fun.

Last edited by San on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 pm

PennaFlaGirl wrote:

Found it:

Final Rose ‏ @TheFinalRose Found group date rose. Appears she spent the night with 1 on 1 rose from Brad's season.Guess we aren't that different from #bachelornation

I would think it would not be with someone she had no chemistry with. 😕

That tweet is confusing. Who is @TheFinalRose? The way it's worded sounds like a cartoon made up in someone's imagination, as in something like:
Update - "final rose" has found the "group date rose" and apparently "group date rose" spent the night with "1-1 rose from Brad's season". Which means the roses aren't that different from the people of bachelor nation.

Know what I mean? I think somebody is just being silly. I don't think this is about Emily or anybody having an overnight date. BUT this is just my opinion and the way I'm reading the confusing tweet.

I'm probably the only person not knowing this, but are the bachelor people behind '@TheFinalRose' (and the other rose twitter account, can't remember the name, is it first impression rose scratch )..?

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 7 Seanie10John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 7 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 7 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+49
pavalygurl
XQZME
Pierz
NeonRose
mnmhughes