SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:32 am

Couple-2 people who find it beneficial to link up through a mutual interest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:37 am

Mutual Interest = $$

I could never watch this show. I look forward to reading the updates here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:44 am

I have watched the show a couple of times when there's nothing better on TV. I believe most of it is scripted and the behavior on there is not to be imitated. Michelle and Cody are really not a couple. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:51 am

If I couldn't even watch this show for the "Royal couple", there's no way I'll watch it for these two bottom of the barrel famehos. Michelle Money is a perfect example of the saying "Empty barrels make the most noise".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:33 pm

I really have always thought the whole Cody thing was always fake, just for show and opportunities. IMO they are FWB at most. I get the Michelle has a grand idea of who her husband should be, and I don't think she ever took Cody seriously in a LT relationship way.

I can't stand the contestants who fake it just for more $$ and opportunity. Which many couples seem to do from this show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 04, 2016 8:17 pm

#FreeCody

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-michelle-money-mocks-cody-sattlers-selfies-on-marriage-boot-camp-w205255
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu May 05, 2016 2:27 am

Soo cringeworthy.... To quote her she say the version of Cody that she experienced is not the kind of relationship she wants to be in.    

scratch clearly Michelle wanted to be on the show for the money and fame. She said he is not the one, so why get back together just to be on a show. She is is awful, but I think Cody is such a moron to agree to do this

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 1f49b  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 05, 2016 11:10 am

mysthelma wrote:Soo cringeworthy.... To quote her she say the version of Cody that she experienced is not the kind of relationship she wants to be in.    

scratch clearly Michelle wanted to be on the show for the money and fame. She said he is not the one, so why get back together just to be on a show. She is is awful, but I think Cody is such a moron to agree to do this

I just saw the one clip and that was enough to make me want to Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 623245435

I hope Cody got paid well for this because to sit there and take the crap that MM was spewing about him would not be worth it for me no .  Scripted or not, I think that attitude comes easy for her. What a bit**!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 11:13 am

Yep. This is only a small reason why of all the seasons and cast this is one of the few cast I truly don't like. The above only scratches the surface.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 05, 2016 2:13 pm

The worst part to me in that clip was her caring what other people think of Cody. If she really cared about him then other people's opinions wouldn't and shouldn't matter. He mostly gets positive comments on his selfies anyway so this so-called "insecurity" of hers is coming from nowhere. Besides he's a personal trainer so the selfies kind of make sense in this case and his certainly aren't the worst I've seen. If I were her I'd be way more embarrassed of all the things I've done. Much worse than Cody's harmless selfies.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 05, 2016 2:25 pm

It just all sounded so fake to me. Even Cody's looks seemed fake. I can't see anything positive coming from this for either of them. I hope the money they get for doing this will be enough to make it worth it for them.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 am

Safe to say Michelle and Cody's relationship is all about sex.

To be honest, I think our sex life is really healthy, and I don't know what else to do about it," Money, 35, says while wearing the puppet on her hand."

Sattler, 29, points out, "If we go a couple days without having sex, I almost start getting insecure that we're not as close.

During an on-camera confessional, Sattler whispers to Money, "The sex in this house was really good, though." This elicits a surprised facial expression from the Bachelor season 15 alum.

In another scene, the single mom tells marriage counselor Elizabeth Carroll that things are "really good" for the couple between the sheets.

Money adds to the camera, "Turns out, our sex life is actually a lot more healthy than our life outside of the bedroom."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/marriage-boot-camps-michelle-money-cody-and-i-have-really-good-sex-w212907

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forum default font)

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 1f49b  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+37
imouttatime
instinct
babs
Beach Lover
Duke702