SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

Post by Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 am

Gina wrote:

27s Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Neil Lane had better bring his A-game!!!

1m Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off

2m Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
She just cried. What a sweet and sincere woman...

3m Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Rose ceremony time. @EmilyMaynard really struggling with her decision...

Thanks Gina! I guess I spoke too soon. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 am

San wrote:
Gina wrote:

27s Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Neil Lane had better bring his A-game!!!

1m Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off

2m Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
She just cried. What a sweet and sincere woman...

3m Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Rose ceremony time. @EmilyMaynard really struggling with her decision...

Thanks Gina! I guess I spoke too soon. giggling
You're welcome, you had just gotten off, so I grabbed them.
Now if we only knew who left!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 am

she must be struggling with letting go of Arie

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 am

doantam wrote:she must be struggling with letting go of Arie

I kinda looked at it differently. Like she wouldn't be struggling so badly if she was so totally sure of her F1. Does that make any sense? I don't think she will let Arie go at this point esp if there's bad press about to come out about him/them because I do believe they were/are setting him up to be the next Bach! JMHO!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 am

I think she was struggling about who to let go and that wasn't Arie. I would think she knows her top two and had to decide between the bottom two.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 am

brittany4400 wrote:Who do u think she would cry and be sweet and sincere about letting go?

JMO, but I think it's Seanie Upset

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 52 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 52 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 52 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 am

I agree! Arie maybe got sent home! I think she is really into these guys! Tough times ahead!

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

eh, MF's tweets are just clueless. i don't think it means anything. And look at the timeline, he posted them all at the same time, but if it's really happening live, should have separated out a lot more in terms of time.

It's down to F4, of course she'll have feelings for all of them, and sad to see any of them leave.. don't think it points out to who's gone at all.. JMO.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

lavenderred wrote:I think she was struggling about who to let go and that wasn't Arie. I would think she knows her top two and had to decide between the bottom two.

I agree. I don't think she was deciding on if she was gonna let Arie go or not.. I'm thinking this may be where she lets Jef go, but heck I don't know. LOLOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:30 am

I think she would cry about letting go any of the F4 guys! They all seem like great guys! :yes:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 am

I think the elimination of any guy after HTD would be difficult for any lead. I mean, you just met their parents/family... even though your feelings may not be as strong for the guy compared to the other three, you still feel bad since it's like saying they didn't "enjoy" meeting their parents (I know that's far from the truth).

Not sure if I'm really explaining myself clearly.

That being said, I don't think Arie was eliminated. Nor, do I see them setting him up as the next bachelor. I don't know why, I don't really see him doing it? and I've never seen a lead with so much "bad" press leading into a season.

Last edited by dee on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:33 am

haha, i think we all tend to think that our fav's the one that's eliminated! laugh out loud. that's this reverse anxiety effect laugh out loud giggling

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

+74
Norcalgal
gurlbrit
jelle
Windwaltzer
marloon