SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:16 pm

[quote="RealityEscape"]Don't hesitate posting the cycle pics - I was invovled in the helmet discussion a bit too. If I recall, the original poster said it's ironic - so definitely she and others understand posting the pics - just making a point - not saying the pics shouldn't be posted. It's a point worth mentioning and no one's condemning. [/quote]

I agree Please don't hesitate at all! I was in on that conversation earlier too, trust me, I love Harley's (especially Jeremiah, shirtless on one :yes: ) and I have nothing against bikes. I was just stating that for me personally, I've gotten more cautious in my aging years. (sucks getting old giggling )

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:22 pm

rc49ers wrote:Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2498849071quote="Max64"]I saw that picture of Jeremiah, I think he's standing in the corn. Yes, I definitely noticed his arms! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 3044225749 ( I feel like such a creeper sometimes, I'm almost old enough to be his mother! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2174738820 )

Don't feel bad max , I'm old enough to be Jeremiah's Great - Grandmother and couldn' t take my eyes away , love looking at corn fields , I'm sure Paige forgives since i give This Paige is You Video at least 30 views day .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2498849071[/quote]

I'm glad I'm in good company!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey Bee,
Any updates on how Jeremiah is doing with his music?

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Are Paige and J still dating??
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:Are Paige and J still dating??

Yes - you can see lots about them by going to their Facebook pages. Jeremiah James Korfe is one. Paige Duke is the other.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 am

Yup! Paige seems really happy!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Monday is Jeremiah's birthday , sept. 10 th and it so happens so is mine only difference is i'm only 51 years older . laugh out loud

:skating: :Jeremiah : :JeremiahandPai :skateboarder: :Drinkwater:
hearthumbsup
:dancingcupcake:

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:49 pm

rc49ers wrote:Monday is Jeremiah's birthday , sept. 10 th and it so happens so is mine only difference is i'm only 51 years older . laugh out loud

:skating: :Jeremiah : :JeremiahandPai :skateboarder: :Drinkwater:
hearthumbsup
:dancingcupcake:

LOL That's great! :Clap:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:47 am

Are they still dating? Doesn't seem like it...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 am

Appears to be a time when Paige is deciding what she wants long-term - it might not be summers in Minnesota and so far from her family and friends. The jury is still out a bit.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 am

In a post on Facebook, Jeremiah indicated that he and Paige would be going to Nashville, and that maybe she would like it better there than she did Minnesota. I can't find that post now, but it appears they went separate ways. He went to LA. I hope they can work it out.
librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:46 am

librarian wrote:In a post on Facebook, Jeremiah indicated that he and Paige would be going to Nashville, and that maybe she would like it better there than she did Minnesota. I can't find that post now, but it appears they went separate ways. He went to LA. I hope they can work it out.

He's back from LA and in MN but sounds likely to go to Nashville for a big chunk of the winter. Paige is in her home area with visits to Atlanta. She also was looking at Nashville as a locale. But for right now it does appear they are "separated" and seems to be in Paige's ballpark if they have any more future. She seems to be pursuing some casting opportunities.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl