SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm

So sad :(
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

I do like, however, that in his beautiful and fabulous farm house remodel, Jeremiah is re-doing the hideous, distressed blue kitchen cabinets that Paige wanted to be "just like her grandmama's" and is repainting them a soft, off-white instead. Good for you, JJ.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm

provenceguy wrote:I do like, however, that in his beautiful and fabulous farm house remodel, Jeremiah is re-doing the hideous, distressed blue kitchen cabinets that Paige wanted to be "just like her grandmama's" and is repainting them a soft, off-white instead. Good for you, JJ.

Need a like button for this! And it's always best to stay with the main person's big decorating view so the pieces fit together. I know I'm being a bit negative towards Paige but it's more disappointment - hard to see someone making some of the moves she is when her life could have gone a better long-sustaining direction.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Max64 wrote: Hopefully she didn't leave him dangling about "what she wanted", because at some point you do have to move on. Good for him to for finally realizing it.

I think she absolutely left him dangling by saying she "didn't know what she wanted." She didn't seem to mind living in MN when she was there working for Kruger Farms. Seems she only needed to run back home to get away from HIM. I can't blame her if she realized HE wasn't what she wanted, but she should have been mature enough to have just told him so.

librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
provenceguy wrote:I do like, however, that in his beautiful and fabulous farm house remodel, Jeremiah is re-doing the hideous, distressed blue kitchen cabinets that Paige wanted to be "just like her grandmama's" and is repainting them a soft, off-white instead. Good for you, JJ.

Need a like button for this! And it's always best to stay with the main person's big decorating view so the pieces fit together. I know I'm being a bit negative towards Paige but it's more disappointment - hard to see someone making some of the moves she is when her life could have gone a better long-sustaining direction.

LOL, High clap I was wishing for the same thing! Didn't like the color choice of the blue, didn't go with the rest of the feeling of the house. It's funny because so many on his fb page felt the same way!

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:15 am

Here is Paige's latest explanation for what happened posted on Facebook (after jj's tweet and her response).

"Paige Duke Hey Gloria...I put up a post explaining a little more a ways back. It just wasn't working and I wasn't at peace in my heart. I still care about him so much and we are friends and who knows what the future holds but sometimes things just happen. We had to rush into this relationship bc of the show and didn't have the chance to take it slow and it was like a fairy tale in the beginning. However, some things just needed to be figured out!"

The "who knows what the future holds" smacks of trying to lead us to believe things could still work about between them so folks won't be mad at her.

librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 am

She didn't saying anything about rushing into the relationship until she's trying to get out of it. There was many an interview where she could have mentioned it - instead they were soul mates etc. She has an attitude of whatever I think is right - humility is not her strong suit, in more ways than one.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 am

Paige tweeted very little during the Grammy's except that she likes Adam Levine and his tattoos. Guess which dress she liked best? Katy Perry's because "she is a fan of the low cut". Duh. We didn't know that haha.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm

[quote="librarian"]Here is Paige's latest explanation for what happened posted on Facebook (after jj's tweet and her response).

"Paige Duke Hey Gloria...I put up a post explaining a little more a ways back. It just wasn't working and I wasn't at peace in my heart. I still care about him so much and we are friends and who knows what the future holds but sometimes things just happen. We had to rush into this relationship bc of the show and didn't have the chance to take it slow and it was like a fairy tale in the beginning. However, some things just needed to be figured out!"

The "who knows what the future holds" smacks of trying to lead us to believe things could still work about between them so folks won't be mad at her.

/quote]

Pretty contradictory. I thought they were taking it slow by not letting the producers push them into getting engaged and agreeing just to date post show. duh Maybe JJ's music career wasn't taking off fast enough for her to give her the life she wanted. I know that was probably a nasty thing for me to say, but I couldn't help myself :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Someone may want to bring some more of her tweets over - several interesting ones. Appreciate poster that did it above.

--Earned a worst dressed award for the dress she wore to the CMA
-- Telling Bubba Moosey wants to play (after Bubba had cute shot of his dog)
-- Complimenting Katy Perry's dress because it's low cut.
-- I love tweets like this - I can say how cool I am but someone else really says it.

The nature of tweeting is that is usually is self-interest and self-promoting and she's got a handle on that.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Here's a few

Paige Duke ‏@Paige_Duke
“@CMT: @paige_duke What?! Loved the mullet dress!”lol I know!! Oh fashion blogs ;) they just don't know what's up haha!

3h Paige Duke ‏@Paige_Duke
Apparently I earned one of the worst dressed awards hahahahahaha @CMT awards for my mullet dress. #partyintheback pic.twitter.com/uwVo5b8Y

Paige Duke ‏@Paige_Duke
“@Lyle_Gibbs: I want to meet @Paige_Duke she seems cool!” I love tweets like this. I can say how cool I am but someone else really says it

Okay where did the rest of them go?? I'll post more in a few

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Paige Duke ‏@Paige_Duke
@nascarjaj @lyle_gibbs aww josh you're so sweet :) thank you!

Paige Duke ‏@Paige_Duke
“@kristavoda: .@Paige_Duke I know! Something about the bad boys, right?!” Bad boys with sweet hearts. Oh so hot!

18h Paige Duke ‏@Paige_Duke
“@kristavoda: I haven't said much about the #grammys, but now cant get @adamlevine off my brain. Delicious!” Lol what is it about tattoos?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl