SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 am

Yes, I look forward to it as well Bee!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

Me too!!! Both for the story and your writing style!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 am

Thanks Bee! I'm with the others, looking forward to what he had to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:31 pm

I got the first YouTube of the BOB-FM interview up and am working on the second. Here is the link. Enjoy everyone! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 27 2498849071

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/jeremiah-james-korfe-usa-cup-and-bob-fm.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:33 pm

This first one was just my blogging the concert and Part 1 of the BOB-FM interview.

The next one will actually be my interview with Jeremiah along with Part 2 of the BOB-FM interview. I hope that helps! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:00 am

Bee I enjoyed that, thank you! bestbud!  I've always liked how Jeremiah is with his fans, he cares and it shows. Looking forward to his vid, also wish he'd do more duets!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:40 pm

I think he would love to do another duet with Megan Lindsey. We will see if he can make that happen!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 am

I watched Meghan & Josh on Can You Duet and wanted them to win...was pleasantly surprised when I found out Jeremiah knew her. Cool they were able to sing together, would love another duet with those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:47 am

Jeremiah graciously allowed me to share through my lens a brief glimpse of his loss, struggle, lessons learned and a new beginning. Here is the link:

Jeremiah James Korfe - A journey back the light.

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/jeremiah-james-korfe-journey-back-to.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:24 am

Don't have a page for this, so I'll put it here
Paige posted this on facebook this morning.

Good Morning...Look what's in the works....

We are currently casting eligible bachelors for the next season of the hit major cable network TV show. We are looking for City Slickers, Urban and Established Men, Country Guys and Southern Gentlemen for this hit dating series.

To be considered, candidates must be between the ages of 21-30, and must be available to participate for the entire duration of filming. the project will be filmed on location in Alabama starting September and continuing through the first week in october.

If you are still interested in being on the show please do not just reply to this email but send the following information and some pictures to sweethomebachelor@gmail.com

1. Full Name, Email, Phone Number

2. Age

3. Career/Education

4. Why are you looking for love?

5. Height/Weight

6. Hometown

7. Current City

8. A brief bio on yourself

9. Link to your Facebook Page

Or if you know of anyone that may qualify for this project please have them shoot me an email to sweethomebachelor@gmail.com

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Beeleever wrote:Jeremiah graciously allowed me to share through my lens a brief glimpse of his loss, struggle, lessons learned and a new beginning. Here is the link:

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/jeremiah-james-korfe-journey-back-to.html

This was a beautifully and thoughtful piece you wrote, Bee! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Beeleever wrote:Jeremiah graciously allowed me to share through my lens a brief glimpse of his loss, struggle, lessons learned and a new beginning. Here is the link:

Finally got the time to look at this, love what you wrote and the pics to go with it, thank you Bee!

I didn't know they were going to do another SHA, thanks copyman for sharing!! Surprised the show doesn't have Bubba as the lead, I'd rather see a bunch of guys with a bachelorette anyway!! :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl