SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by bostonman Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 am

copyman12 wrote:Don't have a working thread for this. Sweet Home Alabama 4 started filming this week. Lead is Kelsey Dee Smith of Tuscaloosa. Season premiere is Nov. 8.
Link

Also, Bubba is on set as
“kind of like an associate producer,”
Link

Yeah, Bubba had sent me a couple of emails, back then. He said he was "working behind the scenes" and that "TV Reality Show Dating was not for him", so that's why he was NOT the Bach for SHA 4. But I watched it, not thrilled with it. The Show was so short, edited so short. I didn't really like Kelsey that much. I mean she seems like a nice gal and all that, but she didn't do anything for me. Now, her sister on the other hand!!! We only got to see her briefly, the blonde, but she was HOT!! Speaking of HOT!! Man was it HOT or what, when and where they were doing that show? All those poor guys were sweating to death!! But that JERK that Boyd had to throw off his place was a punk and a whacko!! He had to be a "company plant", i.e. hired by the show to create "drama". How could anyone act like that.? I forget who Kelsey ended up picking????? OH she picked the guy who had been on SHA previously, didn't she? That I could not believe. Cuz he was on that stupid "Southern Nights" too, trying to get back together with gal there. All they did on that stupid show, was go out to a bar, get drunk, fight, puke, and pass out. It was ridiculous. I didn't see what the point of the entire thing was, what the "end game" was.

bostonman

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:46 am

I created a fanvid for Chris and Whitney using Jeremiah James Korfe's song, "Sweetest Distraction". You can watch it here:

Weaving A Tale of Two Farmers

Source: RealitvwithBee
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am

Here is my latest interview with Jeremiah, along with a video of his latest release, "Work".

Jeremiah James Korfe - Making it Work

Source: RealitvwithBee
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:43 am

I just came here to put a copy for Jeremiah's thread as well! Wonderful job Bee!!!

clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just came here to put a copy for Jeremiah's thread as well! Wonderful job Bee!!!

clapping!

Thanks, GA! It's awesome crazy fun to be able to combine my love for writing with my passion for Jeremiah's music and TB! :inlove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:25 pm

I've been following Jeremiah on SM for a while now, and it's nice to see he's still dating Kalie.  They've been dating for a long time now.. I wonder if there will be any serious commitment ( :married laugh out loud) coming ???

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Thanks for the update!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:45 am

Thanks Max. I didn't know he was dating anyone!

ETA: he's dating Miss Idaho?? He came up on my twitter last week, or whenever it was, excited about the pageant but I didn't realize that was his girlfriend??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 am

Yes GA, he's dating Ms. Idaho.

Nice young lady and she's into music so that's a plus.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Max. I didn't know he was dating anyone!

ETA: he's dating Miss Idaho?? He came up on my twitter last week, or whenever it was, excited about the pageant but I didn't realize that was his girlfriend??

Yes, he's dating Miss Idaho, Jeremiah went out with her for the Miss America Pageant to support her. She even played the guitar for her talent! I believe it's been over a year now that they've been dating, good sign! Hugesmile Jeremiah will always be one of my favorites, so I really hope he finds his "one and only" happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:23 am

I went through his twitter last night. He made the guitar strap for her guitar which she played during the talent contest.

Glad to hear he's doing well! He's a good guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:23 am

OMG, OMG!!  Jeremiah is engaged!!  He posted a picture on instagram, captioned, she said yes!  I'm so happy for him!!!  Congrats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl