SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:46 pm

I don't disagree with how they handled Bubba - faking the eyes thing at the end

Could you or someone explain that?? ^^^

And I would have loved to see Jeremiah run back to her too. The Bach would never let a moment like that slip by....ratings gold!

I have to say, I adored both Shauns!!! I actually think next to Jeremiah, she had the strongest physical attraction to City Shaun.
I'd love to see a pic of Little Shaun and his girlfriend.

I really hope Bubba finds a great girl.....he will make the BEST husband ever!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Found this from an article I found about shaun. It linked right to her Twitter page, so I am not creeping! This was an older picture (taken 2 years ago, so they were friends for a long time), I have no clue if they are still together.

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 ?size=l

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Another - it is from April 15 and says :
my sweet boyfriend. :) #bejealous

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 ?size=l

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Nutty - I believe Shaun S went back to dating his ex gf.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:35 pm

The show did that to get back at her for not playing their game like the others did.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:42 pm

atem wrote:The show did that to get back at her for not playing their game like the others did.

I didn't watch the other seasons......could you explain?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:The show did that to get back at her for not playing their game like the others did.

I didn't watch the other seasons, but I do know that they each got a 'after special' when it was done. Although, neither were even serious about their final pick. It was just who the producer wanted them to pick to fit their storyline. The show just stopped with Bubba leaving. That's it.

Did you guys see Paige put up a pic of her parents? She looks just like her mama!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:

It sort of depends on your overall attitude towards "reality" shows. Do you truly believe that Bubba thought of the words/scene himself about how he could see in her eyes that she ...? Do most reality dating shows end with #2?

People discussing it on the boards feel Bubba's words were producer written/scripted, etc. Open-minded Bubba fans might even agree with that - but it is a 'nice romantic story concept'. There is a strong sense (and more than just a feeling) that the producers wanted Paige to pick Bubba because he's was a CMT promotable fan favorite and "Southern". Paige wanted Jeremiah; so producers made Bubba a hero and showed very few positives between Jeremiah and Paige. I prefer the shows where BOTH 1 and 2 are great choices. Many believe they could have done that with Jeremiah. Instead the show almost totally showed him with angst, moody, insecure, unable to communicate and shy. He did stay in the background a bit because he was wary of being on the show and snuck some letters to Paige in her boots so in ways he wasn't cooperating with letting Bubba be Paige's choice. If you've seen his facebook pages, pics, comments you'll find he's extremely kind, passionate, communicates well, likes others, very active, and has a fun sense of humor. If you hadn't been reading this forum would you agree with any of those positives? So it's been hypothesized that the lack of Jeremiah positives on the show is because Paige and Jeremiah wouldn't go along with producers. P.S. This is NOT a negative against Bubba. Again, I like BOTH #1 and #2 to be believable choices.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

I miss watching!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

They went to a farm auction today!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 8042_10150982984768209_1414756741_n

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 am

rc49ers wrote:Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 8042_10150982984768209_1414756741_n

Thanks for posting! They are so sweet together! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 2856809508
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl