SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 am

poohbear wrote:So, I guess... The actual rose ceremony's actually right now?? and MF tweeting early's not actually the rose ceremony? like she was crying before handing out the rose i assume?

Doesn't Chris H. usually talk with the bachelor/bachelorette before the F4 RC and the HTDs are reviewed? That may be when Emily was crying.

I understand that Fleiss is intentionally messing with us, but, in my opinion, his comment about it being a horse race makes it seem much less credible if less than two weeks from now there is a proposal. If he wants me to buy into the love story, I could do without those kind of comments. And I know it's all about drama, ratings, etc but nonetheless . . .

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 am

I think she was crying due to the stress of having to let any one of them go. According to the tweets, all of them had good Hometown visits, so it may not seem to even her like the guy - let alone his family - is going to see this coming, and she just hates to disappoint and hurt anyone's feelings.

It is probably a not a case that she doesn't care about the guy but that she has to let someone go, and she has stronger feelings for the other 3.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 am

Bloomers wrote:I think she was crying due to the stress of having to let any one of them go. According to the tweets, all of them had good Hometown visits, so it may not seem to even her like the guy - let alone his family - is going to see this coming, and she just hates to disappoint and hurt anyone's feelings.

It is probably a not a case that she doesn't care about the guy but that she has to let someone go, and she has stronger feelings for the other 3.

I agree.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 am

Fascinator11 wrote:I'm confused. Why is "Born to run" significant and not the other songs he listed?

I think because most of the lyrics of "Born to Run" contain driving/car references, which might imply Arie....
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 am

docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:I think she was crying due to the stress of having to let any one of them go. According to the tweets, all of them had good Hometown visits, so it may not seem to even her like the guy - let alone his family - is going to see this coming, and she just hates to disappoint and hurt anyone's feelings.

I agree.

She also has to see herself and her child as a part of that person and his family and their life and lifestyle. Does she feel like she would fit in well?
I think back to Jason and Naomi. As comical as that Hometown Date was, it underscored the point I am trying to make. We recently saw wedding pictures on the Past Contestants' Thread for Naomi, and for someone her family was the right fit, but for Jason it was not.

We saw the same thing in Bachelorette Meredith's HT viist with cutie pie Lanny whose mother was very conservative, and quite outspoken on her religious views. Meredith, who said she had gone to Church when she was a small child, was overwhelmed. While the fans on the board really liked Lanny, the family fit was not a good one for Meredith.

It was obvious last season that Ben and Kacie's family had different viewpoints and why Ben let Kacie go at F4. Later, Kace said she did not think Ben would enjoy Christmas with her family.

Sometimes, we may not even see what causes the Lead to let the F4 go when he/she does, but it may be that the Lead has an idea going into the Hometown before he/she even gets there, and the Hometown simply re-inforces that idea.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 am

veg_out wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:I'm confused. Why is "Born to run" significant and not the other songs he listed?

I think because most of the lyrics of "Born to Run" contain driving/car references, which might imply Arie....

Could also be "Dancing In the Dark" and that could apply to possible two guys, Chris and possibly the Dollywood date if Dolly was there and performed for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 am

Those songs could simply be the songs he likes?

The "Wow" comment could apply to surprise at who she eliminated ( which I would have thought he probably had a bit of an inkly ahead of time), or it could apply simply to what happened in the Rose Ceremony itself - the way it play out. How did the person respond? What was said, etc.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am

Max64 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Could also be "Dancing In the Dark" and that could apply to possible two guys, Chris and possibly the Dollywood date if Dolly was there and performed for them.

Maxy, I don't know, girl. Really, it's a mind-jam. The connection could be as lame as Millsy is at the concert. They know we're going to analyze the lyrics to all the songs to figure out who it could mean....

At this point, I think that they're playing a nice game of MouseTrap, and we're not going to know anything for sure until maybe July, when we actually see the HTDs. We now have reason to doubt the spoilers put out by RS, which serves TPTB well: where there's doubt, there's usually curiosity for the truth. People will keep searching, which mean they'll keep watching, which means ratings, which means money. I've written that before. Round and round we go.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 am

Were these MF tweets brought over?

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Rose ceremony time. @EmilyMaynard really struggling with her decision...
She just cried. What a sweet and sincere woman...
It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off!
Neil Lane had better bring his A-game!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:02 am

Mirzam wrote:Were these MF tweets brought over?

Rose ceremony time. @EmilyMaynard really struggling with her decision...
She just cried. What a sweet and sincere woman...
It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off!
Neil Lane had better bring his A-game!!!

Yes they were brought over immediately after they were tweeted.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 am

Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I agree.

She also has to see herself and her child as a part of that person and his family and their life and lifestyle. Does she feel like she would fit in well?
I think back to Jason and Naomi. As comical as that Hometown Date was, it underscored the point I am trying to make. We recently saw wedding pictures on the Past Contestants' Thread for Naomi, and for someone her family was the right fit, but for Jason it was not.

We saw the same thing in Bachelorette Meredith's HT viist with cutie pie Lanny whose mother was very conservative, and quite outspoken on her religious views. Meredith, who said she had gone to Church when she was a small child, was overwhelmed. While the fans on the board really liked Lanny, the family fit was not a good one for Meredith.

It was obvious last season that Ben and Kacie's family had different viewpoints and why Ben let Kacie go at F4. Later, Kace said she did not think Ben would enjoy Christmas with her family.

Sometimes, we may not even see what causes the Lead to let the F4 go when he/she does, but it may be that the Lead has an idea going into the Hometown before he/she even gets there, and the Hometown simply re-inforces that idea.

Bloomer, based on your analysis, with whom do you think Emily would see herself as being the most compatible with his family? (Of course, we can only speculate since we actually know so little of their families.) Based on what we know, for instance, I could see herself getting along very well with Sean's family. Conversely, with Sean, I wonder if Emily would question if he was ready for a daughter as she did about Brad.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 am

docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I agree.

Bloomer, based on your analysis, with whom do you think Emily would see herself as being the most compatible with his family? (Of course, we can only speculate since we actually know so little of their families.) Based on what we know, for instance, I could see herself getting along very well with Sean's family. Conversely, with Sean, I wonder if Emily would question if he was ready for a daughter as she did about Brad.

We haven't seen the families, so it is hard to know. One of Sean's strengths - his job/career stability I think is one of his drawbacks, and that is that he is completely tied down in his job. His agency is in Texas where he is, and she would have to move to him. We saw what it would take to start up a new agency (with Roberto) in Charlotte, and it would not be easy at all in any way.

If Emily is of a mind to move that far away, Texas would be more like what she is accustomed to climate wise than Arizona or Chicago.

Does Emily see herself fitting into Jef's very large family?

I think chilly Chicago in mid to late April was probably a bit of a shock for Emily after Southern North Carolina. I don't know enough about Chris or his family to comment, though.

Arie's Dutch family will not be familiar, nor will Arizona, but the racing aura which surroundeds the family will have felt just like "old home week" to her. She most likely felt like she already knew them.
Plus, if Arie can run his business from Charlotte, I give him an edge.

In fact, I give 2 points to whoever can run his business from Charlotte right off the bat. That won't be the deciding factor, but it will weigh in and help.

I think that filming from Charlotte was more than just being with Ricki for those two weeks. I think it was also to let potential guys see Charlotte in hopes that whoever ended up as F1 might also possibly end up in Charlotte as well.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz