SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by anders Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

eightfifteen wrote:I think he has some maturing to do if he felt the need to confront Doug like he did. I also think Doug should've avoided the situation. Why was it even necessary? If you're secure in your age/maturity you don't need to get defensive about it.

conflict is the name of the game - in all likelihood this was encouraged/manufactured.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 am

"eightfifteen wrote:
I think he has some maturing to do if he felt the need to confront Doug like he did. I also think Doug should've avoided the situation. Why was it even necessary? If you're secure in your age/maturity you don't need to get defensive about it."
anders wrote:
conflict is the name of the game - in all likelihood this was encouraged/manufactured."

My same thought anders...I am sure a lot of it was produicer driven. Drama,drama,drama!

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Marissa ‏@fanganator
Chris from #bachelorette
Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 9ght37

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Looks like Chris had a busy night & very much in demand with female attention...jealous..lol!!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Very sweet posting Chris made today on his FB page...hopefully he is next!:

BREAKING NEWS! Congratulations to my sister Teresa and my future brother-in-law Ryan on their engagement! Love is a good thing!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Tattina wrote:Very sweet posting Chris made today on his FB page...hopefully he is next!:

BREAKING NEWS! Congratulations to my sister Teresa and my future brother-in-law Ryan on their engagement! Love is a good thing!

I saw that today, how sweet for his sister! They really so seem like a close family. Hopefully Chris will find that special girl, I'm sure after doing this show, girls will not be in a shortage!

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:08 am

Lucy Burny‏@LucyBurny
Chris from #bachelorette was in our store! http://instagr.am/p/LqT35wtXgp/
Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 2rer03m

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 am

Chris does love to wear V-neck shirts....lol! He looks good in anything he wears, looking forward to seeing him in his costume tonight during the Romeo/Juliet Group Date.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Bless Chris' heart. He tried his best in that new clip we got today. I bet he is the one who gets that group date rose.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:Bless Chris' heart. He tried his best in that new clip we got today. I bet he is the one who gets that group date rose.
I do too! I'm guessing he's the one in the description where it says that although one suitor is dominating the games, Emily has a soft spot for another guy [even though he's doing poorly]?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

girldance
Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Bilde_97
Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Bilde_98
:dancebear: :dancebear: :dancebear: :dancebear:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Bilde100

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

LMAO KK. Love the caption.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1