SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by beebee Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:
beebee wrote: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 34 1978086825 "It puts the lotion on its skin...."

seton wrote:Eeeek! *off to lock all the doors and close the curtains* Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 34 1153166324

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 34 4230946107

Thank you! First ever post.

beebee

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Ha, ha...good one!

Chris Bukowski ‏@chrisjbukowski
“@eswiderski: missed a few episodes, though i think i know what happened to @chrisjbukowski ‪#bachelorette‬”I'm coming back for a proposal.

Hey everyone... I'm ‪#teamjef‬ from here on out. Who's with me!? @jefholm
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Krisily Kennedy ‏@krisily

@chrisjbukowski is not dumped and devastated anymore are you ? Lol great night

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 34 614666332
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Just my opinion, but Chris couldn't get along with Doug, he is team Jef, so evidentally he is not keen on Arie, he didn't like Ryan and so one...... but yet we are to believe he is the emotional one, who supposedly got his heart broken...things that make you go hmmmmmmm scratch

Then by the comments posted from MTA, he snarks at Em, he gets into it with Ryan, and he is on BP3 days after getting booted from Bach, and he is making out with someone in the previews..I know editiing plays a role in this show hugely and they love to create drama, but i think they got Ryguy and Chris B's edit reversed. JMO :yes:
Not saying Ryguy should have necessarily gotten the HTD instead but someone else could have.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Krisily;s opinion of Chris changed after meeting him and in a good way. She was pleasantly surprised by him.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 pm

This is from Reality Steve's MTA spoliers today in his column:

"When Chris was on the hot seat is when he cried, but admitted that his emotions on the show had a lot to do with the fact that he lost a good friend in a car accident shortly before he left for filming.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Tattina wrote:This is from Reality Steve's MTA spoliers today in his column:

"When Chris was on the hot seat is when he cried, but admitted that his emotions on the show had a lot to do with the fact that he lost a good friend in a car accident shortly before he left for filming.

t4p

I'm not buying that losing his temper had anything to do with losing a friend. :greenman:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Ok, here is my 2cents as they say:

-Regarding the Team Jef shout out on Twitter, the first two people Chris followed on twitter were in fact Jef & Arie. He has made positive comments about the both of them saying what great guys they are. I am sure he knows by now through spoilers that Jef is final one, so he is supporting him.

- Regarding Chris being emotional, I posted above the spoiler from RS about the MTA. I found this tidbit very insightful as it tied in with that which his sisters posted on the Team Chris FB page after he was eliminated:

"If the full story was revealed of what was upsetting Chris then viewers would have a different opinion about him."

- As for Ryan & Doug, I agree that there definitely is no bromance and they do not appear to be friends. However, it is unlikely that all the guys liked one another, especially having to live with each other for a while and there will be a clash of personalities.

- BP3?....I think his confidence took a real beating with Em, so we shall have to wait and see if he indulges in rebound romances or finds something lasting...who knows!!!!

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Jef tweeted he was teamChris for BP3.

Jef Holm‏@jefholm
@jacquibieber @chrisjbukowski Thanks for the support! I'll be rooting for #teamchris on Bachelor Pad!
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 pm

aww...he's giving Michael PINKHEART again! I think Chris like's #teamdont too! giggling bestbud! And that might be my fav song of Michael's!

I'm a sucker for love songs. Check out @MNanceMusic "Favorite Shirt Song."
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Yes, Chris is a big Michael Nance fan...

I'm a sucker for love songs. Check out @MNanceMusic "Favorite Shirt Song."

Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
@chrisjbukowski thanks bud!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 am

Awww.. The tv grapevine clip shows Chris as very vulnerable. I know he gets in with Doug but the guy really seems to be sensitive.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1