SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 am

My opinion is that at this point Em knows and so does CH.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

nutty1 wrote:My opinion is that at this point Em knows and so does CH.

I would have to say most have a pretty good idea early on, and know for sure by HTD's. (except for maybe Jason giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu May 03, 2012 11:19 am

I'm with everyone else. I think the lack of direct mention of Sean and Arie might give us our F2.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 03, 2012 11:23 am

veg_out wrote:I'm with everyone else. I think the lack of direct mention of Sean and Arie might give us our F2.

Though I do agree with this line of thinking particularly the Sean bit (he seems to be the most hidden of the F3), it is also entirely possible that CH was "selling" (as a possible F1) to the fans.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 12:10 pm

cfck2222 wrote:The new Entertainment Weekly (Johnny Depp/Dark Shadows cover) has Chris Harrison's 6 To Watch and the picture of Emily with all the bachelors.

CH's 6 To Watch: Kalon, Jef, Doug, Arie, Alesandro (sp?), and Ryan

In the picture of Emily with the bachelors, Jef is directly right of Emily in the front row (in other words, he's next to her on her left), Sean is in the back row to the far left (he's the last guy on the left), Arie is in the back row to the far right (he's the last guy on the right), and Chris is right next to Arie (so Chris is the 2nd to last guy on the right in the back row).

CH describes Kalon as cocky/brash/arrogant, they spoil that he came in a helicopter, and CH says he wasn't that impressed by the helicopter. Something about it being like coming in a Prius instead of a limo?

CH says Jef is not your typical 6'4" drop dead gorgeous hunk but wins Emily over with his charisma and humor. CH says women are far more likely to give ordinary looking guys a chance with their personalities than guys are to give ordinary looking girls a chance with their personalities. Apparently Jef ditches the limo for a skateboard on the 1st night?

CH describes Doug, a single dad with an 11 year old kid, as somebody everybody will love. CH says his relationship with Emily is sweet, but wonders if there'll be more to it.

EW says that in case you thought the Bach producers wouldn't be so cruel as to include a race car driver in the cast considering Emily's past, you'd be wrong since Arie's in the cast. CH says the racing world is still a big part of Emily's life and that Arie is Indy not NASCAR anyway. EW doesn't know what that means. CH doesn't say anything about Arie himself.

Alesandro apparently greets Emily in Portuguese and is swoonworthy, but the question is whether more can develop from that.

Ryan is this season's former athlete with a heart of gold according to EW. CH says on the 1st night, he wrote "You are so beautiful" on the back of a note to Emily so she could see that while he was reading his letter to her. EW says "Yeah, he's that guy" (implying he's that sweet I think).

The accompanying article in the 2 page spread talks about the casting process - there's a guy who calls himself 70% child, 30% man and says something about nudity who doesn't get cast, and the article notes that for all the inane questions, the potential contestants are asked serious questions like are they willing to seriously date a single mother because the producers consider stability for Emily's child a priority. Either Fleiss or CH says they had more applicants than ever this season so Emily's single mother status wasn't a deterrent. The article confirms Bent doesn't show up the 1st night. CH says the show is not above twists and turns but ultimately they want the process to work.

This week's People mag (Khloe Kardashian cover) also has a 2 page interview with Emily. I don't think there are any spoilers in there. Emily talks about wanting to be a lady, hoping for no hot tubs and not kissing every guy that's there, but also having fun and showing some girl power. She also says she's a hopeless romantic who's willing to move for love.

Thanks girl! We can always count on you! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu May 03, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm so excited even more now!! :Woah-hoo:

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 2 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm

veg_out wrote:I'm with everyone else. I think the lack of direct mention of Sean and Arie might give us our F2.

If that's our F2, Sean's late first 1:1 date means Arie F1, IMO. Could it be that obvious?? scratch scratch

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2 - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu May 03, 2012 1:23 pm

ninu wrote:

If that's our F2, Sean's late first 1:1 date means Arie F1, IMO. Could it be that obvious?? scratch scratch

I still think Sean is F3 at this point and the more detailed write up on Jef, points to him being [most likely] F2.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 pm

I have a question. In the 5 to watch, did Chris mention Arie's name at all? Or did he just say there is a racecar driver this season without naming him?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 pm

I think they prefer not to mention the F1 in the "5 (or 6) to watch", but sometimes, when that person is going to either be the main focus of the whole show, or is such a unique character, they simply can't avoid doing so. That's why Courtney was mentioned, as the whole season revolved around her. This season, I would say that Arie is someone whose profession is so unique and significant to Emily's personal story, that ignoring it (and him) would almost be more suspect than mentioning it.

I agree that Sean not being included has more to do with there being nothing particularly intriguing about his situation worth mentioning, than it is some sort of clue as to where he finishes.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:15 pm

San wrote:I have a question. In the 5 to watch, did Chris mention Arie's name at all? Or did he just say there is a racecar driver this season without naming him?

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

cfck2222 wrote:The new Entertainment Weekly (Johnny Depp/Dark Shadows cover) has Chris Harrison's 6 To Watch and the picture of Emily with all the bachelors.

In the picture of Emily with the bachelors, Jef is directly right of Emily in the front row (in other words, he's next to her on her left), Sean is in the back row to the far left (he's the last guy on the left), Arie is in the back row to the far right (he's the last guy on the right), and Chris is right next to Arie (so Chris is the 2nd to last guy on the right in the back row).

CH describes Kalon as cocky/brash/arrogant, they spoil that he came in a helicopter, and CH says he wasn't that impressed by the helicopter. Something about it being like coming in a Prius instead of a limo?

CH says Jef is not your typical 6'4" drop dead gorgeous hunk but wins Emily over with his charisma and humor. CH says women are far more likely to give ordinary looking guys a chance with their personalities than guys are to give ordinary looking girls a chance with their personalities. Apparently Jef ditches the limo for a skateboard on the 1st night?

CH describes Doug, a single dad with an 11 year old kid, as somebody everybody will love. CH says his relationship with Emily is sweet, but wonders if there'll be more to it.

EW says that in case you thought the Bach producers wouldn't be so cruel as to include a race car driver in the cast considering Emily's past, you'd be wrong since Arie's in the cast. CH says the racing world is still a big part of Emily's life and that Arie is Indy not NASCAR anyway. EW doesn't know what that means. CH doesn't say anything about Arie himself.

Alesandro apparently greets Emily in Portuguese and is swoonworthy, but the question is whether more can develop from that.

Ryan is this season's former athlete with a heart of gold according to EW. CH says on the 1st night, he wrote "You are so beautiful" on the back of a note to Emily so she could see that while he was reading his letter to her. EW says "Yeah, he's that guy" (implying he's that sweet I think).

The accompanying article in the 2 page spread talks about the casting process - there's a guy who calls himself 70% child, 30% man and says something about nudity who doesn't get cast, and the article notes that for all the inane questions, the potential contestants are asked serious questions like are they willing to seriously date a single mother because the producers consider stability for Emily's child a priority. Either Fleiss or CH says they had more applicants than ever this season so Emily's single mother status wasn't a deterrent. The article confirms Bent doesn't show up the 1st night. CH says the show is not above twists and turns but ultimately they want the process to work.

This week's People mag (Khloe Kardashian cover) also has a 2 page interview with Emily. I don't think there are any spoilers in there. Emily talks about wanting to be a lady, hoping for no hot tubs and not kissing every guy that's there, but also having fun and showing some girl power. She also says she's a hopeless romantic who's willing to move for love.

That says F2, to me. He's explaining why he makes it far.

EW says that in case you thought the Bach producers wouldn't be so cruel as to include a race car driver in the cast considering Emily's past, you'd be wrong since Arie's in the cast. CH says the racing world is still a big part of Emily's life and that Arie is Indy not NASCAR anyway. EW doesn't know what that means. CH doesn't say anything about Arie himself

Says F1 to me. Check what he says, still a big part of Emily's life, Arie is Indy not NASCAR. He's not going to say to much, at least not right now. But what he did say speaks loud.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #2

+95
jelle
AngelDiva
CarrieA
just logic
59hawaii