SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion Empty Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Peyton Wright posted to Chris Lambton Yay for being married!!!! xoxoxo

Last edited by Love_Me on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by rr Mon May 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion 371865d4960211e180c9123138016265_7

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion Dc1d95fa960b11e1b9f1123138140926_7

rr

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue May 08, 2012 3:03 am

Have we seen a close-up of their rings yet?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 am

Love_Me wrote:Have we seen a close-up of their rings yet?

No, LM. If they're having a spread in US then we'll probably get to see it all then. Can't wait. :Woah-hoo:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Tue May 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Regarding the bridesmaid dresses, that particular neckline with the ruffle is very "on trend" right now. It allows for a little more "oommph" for the bridesmaids, rather than the plain, strapless stuff that was everywhere in the past couple of years.

The short style is also very trendy right now as it looks good with bright colors like yellow and orange.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Tue May 08, 2012 4:09 pm

MaggieMae wrote:Regarding the bridesmaid dresses, that particular neckline with the ruffle is very "on trend" right now. It allows for a little more "oommph" for the bridesmaids, rather than the plain, strapless stuff that was everywhere in the past couple of years.

The short style is also very trendy right now as it looks good with bright colors like yellow and orange.

Tho I thought the bridesmaids looked great, NOT a fan of the ruffled halter.
It is trendy tho, I've seen it lots on 'Say Yes to the Dress- Bridesmaids'.
But loved the yellow color - so 'springy'!!

And Peyton looked absolutely beautiful ... so happy that she & Chris have a 'happily ever after'!!! High clap
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm

US weekly tomorrow will have pics from the wedding!!!! Yippee!! High clap
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue May 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Yay can't wait to see the mag pics! :Woah-hoo:
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Information about Going Yard...

http://www.hgtv.com/going-yard/show/index.html

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright debut 'Going Yard' for HGTV

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion Chris-lambton-peyton-wright-going-yard

First it was wedding bells, now it's a new show on HGTV for "Bachelorette" runner-up Chris Lambton and his new bride, "Bachelor Pad" contestant Peyton Wright. The two were married Saturday, May 5 after having been engaged since last June.

Now Lambton, who is co-owner of a landscaping company in Cape Code, Mass., is launching a new HGTV show called "Going Yard." In each episode, he and his team will trick out neglected backyards, transforming them to gorgeous outdoor entertaining spaces. Peyton will be getting in on the fun too - she'll be helping out with design projects and assisting the homeowners in planning their first party for their new outdoor space.

The show debuts Saturday, May 12 at 5 p.m. ET/PT on HGTV. Will you be tuning in? We might have to check it out - we were big fans of both Peyton and Chris on their respective "Bachelor" franchise shows.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/05/chris-lambton-and-peyton-wright-debut-going-yard-for-hgtv.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 pm

LaureanT wrote:Information about Going Yard...

Does anyone know if the show is a half hour or an hour? Really looking forward to it.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 pm

cimcoe wrote:
LaureanT wrote:Information about Going Yard...

Does anyone know if the show is a half hour or an hour? Really looking forward to it.

half hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau