SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 pm

They emailed today about taking trees down.....looking better by the minute :)

Thanks for all the positive energy! It's so funny how many people know Chris L. and the Bach/ette shows. When we mention Going Yard to anyone we know, the women always say "I watch the show and I LOVED Chris L!"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

luvstx wrote:They emailed today about taking trees down.....looking better by the minute Smiley

Thanks for all the positive energy! It's so funny how many people know Chris L. and the Bach/ette shows. When we mention Going Yard to anyone we know, the women always say "I watch the show and I LOVED Chris L!"

:bigsmile: Sounding good. Hope you get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:49 am

luvstx wrote:Just an update....we heard from the Casting Director of "Going Yard" again yesterday and we are still 'alive' in the process. Don't want to say much about the info we exchanged as it may be stuff they'd not be happy to have out there (budgets, etc.). But it sounds like it's an even greater possibility than before....

Yay!! Thanks for the update!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:59 am

Best news I have read today, luvstx! :Nod: Its looking good for you! :yes:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 am

It's really looking good for you Luvstx! But MUST they take trees down? :Frown: Are they mature trees? I think that would be a deal breaker for me.

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:16 pm

jewels2312 wrote:It's really looking good for you Luvstx! But MUST they take trees down? :Frown: Are they mature trees? I think that would be a deal breaker for me.

That's my husband's question, jewels. Some are just scrub pines and some are just small, junky things. We've looked at what we're willing to take down and are now waiting to hear back from the casting producer. If it's too much, it will be a deal breaker.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Did anyone see this????

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13

Hey early risers...check me out at 6:40 am on Wake Up with Al Roker on The Weather Channel. We are talking about planting in small spaces.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm

luvstx wrote:
jewels2312 wrote:It's really looking good for you Luvstx! But MUST they take trees down? :Frown: Are they mature trees? I think that would be a deal breaker for me.

That's my husband's question, jewels. Some are just scrub pines and some are just small, junky things. We've looked at what we're willing to take down and are now waiting to hear back from the casting producer. If it's too much, it will be a deal breaker.

Good luck. Hopefully nothing's a deal breaker on either side because I'd love to see your yard makeover. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 am

I missed today's episode! I hate that I keep missing it. I wish HGTV would put the episode online.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Disappointed!

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi all,
We finally heard last Friday that we did not make the cut for Season 2 of "Going Yard". The producer could not have been nicer delivering the news and stated over and over that they loved us and really wanted to do our yard over. But the "logistics and the shape of our yard" were insurmountable problems to the producers. It all goes back to where the dumpster was going to go and parking! So sad. My whole family was really disappointed and we are now back to square one on fixing this portion of the yard.

Just to give you some inside information...

They budget $25,000 for each makeover. Last week, they asked us if we would be willing to kick in $3,000 to 8,000 so that they could really do a unique design. They said they were asking all the homeowners on Season 2 to do this. We offered more than that but that still didn't work.

I asked if Chris had seen any of our pictures and/or videotape just wondering if he would have been involved in the design. The producer said that he hadn't gotten that far. So it's true that the designers in California make the designs for the yards and Chris executes and hosts the show. I'm sure he has some input, but not on the big picture.

I may send them a note (Chris and Peyton that is) and ask for their recommendation of a company to hire and to determine if E. Lambton might be able to do the work. Good idea? They are so nice, I'm thinking they might even respond. But I don't want to be a stalker....

And, FYI, we were in Dennis for dinner last night and drove past Chris and Peyton's house (it's on a relatively 'main' street). They added at least two large cedar pergolas to their side yard for their "Going Yard" episode! Kate wait to see it.

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. It was fun while it lasted!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:09 pm

luvstx wrote:Hi all,
We finally heard last Friday that we did not make the cut for Season 2 of "Going Yard". The producer could not have been nicer delivering the news and stated over and over that they loved us and really wanted to do our yard over. But the "logistics and the shape of our yard" were insurmountable problems to the producers. It all goes back to where the dumpster was going to go and parking! So sad. My whole family was really disappointed and we are now back to square one on fixing this portion of the yard.

Just to give you some inside information...

They budget $25,000 for each makeover. Last week, they asked us if we would be willing to kick in $3,000 to 8,000 so that they could really do a unique design. They said they were asking all the homeowners on Season 2 to do this. We offered more than that but that still didn't work.

I asked if Chris had seen any of our pictures and/or videotape just wondering if he would have been involved in the design. The producer said that he hadn't gotten that far. So it's true that the designers in California make the designs for the yards and Chris executes and hosts the show. I'm sure he has some input, but not on the big picture.

I may send them a note (Chris and Peyton that is) and ask for their recommendation of a company to hire and to determine if E. Lambton might be able to do the work. Good idea? They are so nice, I'm thinking they might even respond. But I don't want to be a stalker....

And, FYI, we were in Dennis for dinner last night and drove past Chris and Peyton's house (it's on a relatively 'main' street). They added at least two large cedar pergolas to their side yard for their "Going Yard" episode! Kate wait to see it.

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. It was fun while it lasted!!!

Awwwwww - soooo sorry, luvstx!!!! :bigsigh: Even those of us who hadn't yet posted were really excited for you console

And I don't think sending them a nice note would be stalkerish at all. They seem like such nice people, I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a recommendation. :yes:

Good luck w/your yard!
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 pm

atem wrote:I missed today's episode! I hate that I keep missing it. I wish HGTV would put the episode online.

I agree, I've missed a few too and wish there were either repeats or could be watched online! I did catch last Saturday's ep and enjoyed it, another great job although the design wasn't really my taste. The homeowners loved it though and that's what's important.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau