SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Chris Lambton
Tuesday morning Peyton and I will be talking plants on the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda!! Tune in
Peyton Wright Lambton
Mark your calendar and set your DVRs....Chris and I will be on the Today Show Tuesday morning with Kathy Lee and Hoda then on Wake Up with Al Wednesday morning on the Weather Channel! #fall/wintergardening

Last edited by copyman12 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:49 pm

copyman12 wrote:
Chris Lambton
Tuesday morning Peyton and I will be talking plants on the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda!! Tune in
Thanks for the heads up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:20 am

Chris Lambton
Ziplining in Oregon!!
thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 Zip_li10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 am

Today's Boston Globe had a pic and mention of Peyton and Chris attending the opening of a new restaurant in Boston this past Saturday night (Back Bay Harry's). Tried to find a way to bring the picture over but can't find it on boston.com. And the article/blurb mentioned more prominently that Bachelorette Season 4 contestant Eric Papachristos was involved in the opening (he's in the restaurant biz).

Season 4 was Deanna's and it's one of two that I never watched so I know nothing about Eric. Guess he was eliminated in the second episode.

So wondering when Chris was ziplining....maybe be flew out to Oregon on Sunday morning.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 am

luvstx wrote:Today's Boston Globe had a pic and mention of Peyton and Chris attending the opening of a new restaurant in Boston this past Saturday night (Back Bay Harry's).  Tried to find a way to bring the picture over but can't find it on boston.com.  And the article/blurb mentioned more prominently that Bachelorette Season 4 contestant Eric Papachristos was involved in the opening (he's in the restaurant biz).

Season 4 was Deanna's and it's one of two that I never watched so I know nothing about Eric.  Guess he was eliminated in the second episode.

So wondering when Chris was ziplining....maybe be flew out to Oregon on Sunday morning.
I don't recall a Eric at all. Most likely didn't make it past the first night. Thanks for the info about the article!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:05 am

When I tried looking it up, it said that I need to subscribe to it. I hope Chris or Peyton put up a pic!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:25 am

atem wrote:
luvstx wrote:Today's Boston Globe had a pic and mention of Peyton and Chris attending the opening of a new restaurant in Boston this past Saturday night (Back Bay Harry's).  Tried to find a way to bring the picture over but can't find it on boston.com.  And the article/blurb mentioned more prominently that Bachelorette Season 4 contestant Eric Papachristos was involved in the opening (he's in the restaurant biz).

Season 4 was Deanna's and it's one of two that I never watched so I know nothing about Eric.  Guess he was eliminated in the second episode.

I don't recall a Eric at all.  Most likely didn't make it past the first night.  Thanks for the info about the article!
Eric was the Greek guy who went on the group baseball date and was elimmed week 2.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:59 pm

So a stumbled upon Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotb hour of Today this morning and guess who was on? These two could not be more adorable. I just love them together. I loved her dearly on Andy's season and I was so sad and honestly surprised when she got left on the aircraft carrier. Plus I loved him on Ali's season. They are just a match made in heaven! He was so smart to turn down MF. Peyton didn't look pregnant in the segment, as I noticed had been chatted about some posts back, but I would love to see them have babies!

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ4_zps967467e6thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ3_zps80e94997thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ1_zps1234e026
thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJSeanCat2_zps3175386fthebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ-ChrisampPeyton_zpsa253bbfb
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Do we know if Going Yard has been picked up for a third season? I didn't see much of the last season, unfortunately.

If they are on Hoda and Kathie Lee, one would think they've got something in the works.

And it's ironic to have this posting today....I happened to be on the Cape today and drove by Chris' high school. Noticed some masonry guys working out in front of it and practically had an accident as I checked to see if it was Chris' company!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I'd say the appearance bodes well for another season of the show since they were introduced as "stars of the.."

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ4_zps967467e6thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ3_zps80e94997thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ1_zps1234e026
thebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJSeanCat2_zps3175386fthebestisyettocome - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 40 AJ-ChrisampPeyton_zpsa253bbfb
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:31 pm

I haven't heard anything yet and are they still showing their show on DIY?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Love your avi, Laurabadora14.  I'm a big Catley fan.  

Chris, Peyton Lambton: Bachelor Couple's Holiday Entertaining Tips

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-peyton-lambton-bachelor-couples-holiday-entertaining-tips-2013912

Peyton did a new blog entry.  http://thelifeofpey.blogspot.com/2013/12/holiday-treats.html

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau