SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Newto Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:14 pm

I think Yard Crashers is on the DIY channel in the US. It's not included in the basic cable package on Verizon, so I can't see it.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

friends - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Hopefully they'll start showing it on HGTV again. Chris and Peyton seem to be part of the HGTV cast "club" so maybe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm

I recorded 2 shows from today and it is on DYI.not HGTV. It is near the end of the series, of 16. but I checked OnDemand, and it is available on there. They are doing a yard in Charleston, I have Rogers cable, in Canada.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:45 pm

That's great @Junequilts thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:46 pm

I'm not a big Yard Crashers fan, but I have found myself watching the newer epies with Chris.  I miss Peyton being on the show with him though.  I think she did join him on one they did on the Cape.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Are you sure it's with Chris L because there is a Yard Crashers on HGTV Canada, it's a different host.

The show had a different host when it started and then Chris took over the hosting duties. Maybe the ones you were watching were old episodes? I have seen several with Chris, but I have also seen the old host on some of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:22 pm

So thankful to these beauties for my final #babyshower! Let the countdown to #babylambton begin!! #pregnancy #capecod #slightlyfreakingout by @peytonwlambton

ETa:  This exchange in the comments is cute, sweet and funny.  Josh is a host on HGTV/DIY.

joshtempletv Damn ANOTHER one? How many babies are you having Peylamma?  

peytonwlambton I am a lucky girl with amazing friends and family @joshtempletv. But I do have enough stuff for triplets!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Sharing all the feelings I have experienced while waiting on #babylambton today on the @people babies blog. A huge thank you to my friend @imagesofgrace for the maternity photo shoot!  friends - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 59 2764 #pregnancy #feelings #maternityphotos #babies by @peytonwlambton
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:14 pm

I wish I could see a more frontal photo, but from the way she looks, I say the baby is a little girl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:25 pm

She looks beautiful! That isn't the correct twitter for the blog? That twitter hasn't tweeted since 2012. No such IG account. I would like to read it. I'm going to tweet Peyton.

ETA:

People Babies ‏@PEOPLEbabies 4h4 hours ago

CELEB BLOG: @PeytonWLambton is in the home stretch of her pregnancy - and feeling all the feels http://peoplem.ag/DIOF5ZP

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks GA!

This is from 3 weeks ago.  Not a total front view, but the best I saw that's recent and not already posted here.

Oh what a night celebrating the marriage of our sweet friends on Martha's Vineyard!! #wedding #friends #needtoputmyfeetup by @peytonwlambton
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Yep, looks girl. We'll see or time will tell. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau