SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Tue May 22, 2012 12:05 pm

IMO with the way she keeps mentioning and reassuring Jef I wonder if he's insecure also? Or if Emily's insecure about the dates coming up? scratch
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Well she did mention next weak there is a all time favorite memory..I think she is talking bout her date with Aries meeting Dolly Parton..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue May 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Insecurity, really? What is so wrong with letting the one you love feel special?

With that said, I am still baffled as to why Jef's 1-1 didn't occur until episode 5, other than he wasn't her choice as F1 from the very start . . .
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Amberish wrote:Insecurity, really? What is so wrong with letting the one you love feel special?

With that said, I am still baffled as to why Jef's 1-1 didn't occur until episode 5, other than he wasn't her choice as F1 from the very start . . .
That is my biggest question too..why the late date?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue May 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Amberish wrote:Insecurity, really? What is so wrong with letting the one you love feel special?

Maybe they used it as an incentive against Emily?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue May 22, 2012 1:51 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Maybe they knew really quickly that Emily had strong feelings for Jef and if they let them have a date too early she'd have a hard time feigning interest in the others? no idea
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Seems like a good theory, black_tears - Emily's SUCH an open book, from what I've seen so far.

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well she did mention next weak there is a all time favorite memory..I think she is talking bout her date with Aries meeting Dolly Parton..

yes but is it meeting Dolly or the actual date with Ari?
Em might get her first kiss w/ jef next wk for all we know :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Maybe they knew really quickly that Emily had strong feelings for Jef and if they let them have a date too early she'd have a hard time feigning interest in the others?
But lots of bachelorettes have honed in one guy really early. If they have trouble feigning interest, then the producers just do it for them. Dont the producers lie to the guys all the time to string them along ? As for the viewers, clever editing takes care of what we see at home. I just dont think it's such a problem that they'd have to have held him out so long. I still cant make sense of the episode 5 date.

Last edited by tigertiz on Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

black_tears wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Maybe they knew really quickly that Emily had strong feelings for Jef and if they let them have a date too early she'd have a hard time feigning interest in the others? no idea

Well I don't buy that thought..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sitter200 Tue May 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi everyone.....I have been reading and following all your thoughts but have not really said much....anyway....I don't know why I have this really weird feeling that Emily and Jef knew each other coming into the show. I could be wrong...and also him getting the 1-1 that late is just puzzling!

sitter200

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Maybe they knew really quickly that Emily had strong feelings for Jef and if they let them have a date too early she'd have a hard time feigning interest in the others?
But lots of bachelorettes have honed in one guy really early. If they have trouble feigning interest, then the producers just do it for them. Dont the producers lie to the guys all the time to string them along ? As for the viewers, clever editing takes care of what we see at home. I just dont think it's such a problem that they'd have to have held him out so long. I still cant make sense of the episode 5 date.
Yeah, I don't see how Emily is different from any of the previous Bachelorettes in that respect; in fact, that makes her just like every other Bachelorette. It's the editors' job to "create" interest in the other guys, even if there isn't any, and they've managed to do it in every other season.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

+61
Rdjbb
instinct
JBF
Tiggerlgh
veg_out