SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 am

mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:could that be why she did it? she has to know the spoiler out there for Jef being F1. I swear sometimes they just love to mess with our heads. I don't think I remember a show being this open and honest

What do you mean exactly? That the producers made her talk about Jef a lot? That wouldn't make any sense since he is the F1.

I am not saying Jef is a bad guys, but what I am saying is they have never let the F1 be in our face. :hidingchair I understand why everyone thinks Jef is this great catch. He seems nice, I just feel it is too in my face to be him. I think tptb know that jef is the spoiled final one, and just like when Chantel was the spoiled F1, they did what they could to match it up. I don't take anything at face value with tptb. :hidingchair

Okay now I'm getting scared again that he isn't the F1 :shock:

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by mom2brieandbray Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

Dont be worried, I am just keeping an open mind. I am sure Love-Me has it has it right, but I don't take anything at face value. Just keep cheering for him, and enjoy the show :yes:

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:could that be why she did it? she has to know the spoiler out there for Jef being F1. I swear sometimes they just love to mess with our heads. I don't think I remember a show being this open and honest

What do you mean exactly? That the producers made her talk about Jef a lot? That wouldn't make any sense since he is the F1.

I am not saying Jef is a bad guys, but what I am saying is they have never let the F1 be in our face. :hidingchair I understand why everyone thinks Jef is this great catch. He seems nice, I just feel it is too in my face to be him. I think tptb know that jef is the spoiled final one, and just like when Chantel was the spoiled F1, they did what they could to match it up. I don't take anything at face value with tptb. :hidingchair

Emily writes her own blog. Emily is head strong and remember she will protect her family till the day she dies Hugesmile Jef is now part of that family and I can tell she is going to defend him, support him, whatever it takes to make him feel secure. TPTB have not edited Jef to be the frontrunner so she is just getting it back on track with her blogs.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 am

Emily gushed about Jef again in her blog. Game over! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:

It depends on how you are seeing it. To me, JP was so obvious and so in our face. But not everyone saw that. This season I also see Jef as being obvious and in our face, but not everyone sees it that way.

Last edited by proudmommy50810 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 am

proudmommy50810 wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:

It depends on how you are seeing it. To me, JP was so obvious and so in our face. But not everyone saw that. This season I also see Jef as being obvious and in our face, but not everyone see it that way.

I thought Emily on Brad's season and Courtney on Ben's was way obvious too. Obvious does not always equal fairytale or audience ideal. Oh yeah, let's not forget Ali with Roberto.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Aww! The shampoo bottle thing reminds me of how, during an interview, Em said Jef's voice can always calm her down!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm

I am surprised she didn't even mention her (over) reaction to the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 pm

no mention of arie.

just sean and jef.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Jus_rub wrote:From Em's blog

I hoped giving him one more group date rose would let him know that I had a huge crush on him and that he better make a move soon

English is not my first language. I wanna ask silly question. If someone said I had a huge crush ... Does that mean that she doesn't have it now?

definition of a crush:
Short lived love, temporary romantic attraction or infatuation, especially in teenagers and young people

Seriously - this whole relationship seems to be like those teeny ones on HSM and the like. I fully expect the lead male character to bust out "What Makes You Different" during their London date.

So y'all would feel better if she said it was love at first sight? I took it to mean it was a crush and it changed into love. Maybe its just that simple in only my head giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Kimmy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Jus_rub wrote:From Em's blog

I hoped giving him one more group date rose would let him know that I had a huge crush on him and that he better make a move soon

English is not my first language. I wanna ask silly question. If someone said I had a huge crush ... Does that mean that she doesn't have it now?

definition of a crush:
Short lived love, temporary romantic attraction or infatuation, especially in teenagers and young people

Seriously - this whole relationship seems to be like those teeny ones on HSM and the like. I fully expect the lead male character to bust out "What Makes You Different" during their London date.

So y'all would feel better if she said it was love at first sight? I took it to mean it was a crush and it changed into love. Maybe its just that simple in only my head giggling

I think the op misunderstanding is of the tense of the word "had". She is speaking now about her feelings in the past. She wouldn't have said "have" because the flow of the sentence was "hoped (past tense) giving him the rose..." referring to past actions. It's weird sometimes reading these blogs and I can only imagine how confusing it may be for someone who has English as a 2nd language because they are posting their thoughts as if it is all just happening.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:

Emily writes her own blog. Emily is head strong and remember she will protect her family till the day she dies Hugesmile Jef is now part of that family and I can tell she is going to defend him, support him, whatever it takes to make him feel secure. TPTB have not edited Jef to be the frontrunner so she is just getting it back on track with her blogs.

I agree I agree
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

+61
Rdjbb
instinct
JBF
Tiggerlgh
veg_out