SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2

Post by poohbear Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 pm

I guess Jef just really doesn't have any clothes left!! LOL have to go out and buy new clothes from now on hahahaha awwwww

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 pm

He did not bring that outfit from home! I wish we could see him shopping. Too funny rotfl
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:A must watch! Alessandro reveals his vampire hunting skills

Scroll down to watch:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/04/the-bachelorette-alessandro-vampires-emily/

So ridiculous! The funniest part is the fire extinguisher leaning against the tree on the way out of the gate.....like production didn't set this up! haha!
I wonder if Emily, who is visibly angry, is more pissed at at Alessandro or TPTB.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

glazedover wrote:

Scroll down to watch:

So ridiculous! The funniest part is the fire extinguisher leaning against the tree on the way out of the gate.....like production didn't set this up! haha!
I wonder if Emily, who is visibly angry, is more pissed at at Alessandro or TPTB.

Probably, as the reporter suggested, whoever it was that cast Alessandro. Really, they do have some sort of psychological profiling done on candidates, right?
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 pm

glazedover wrote:

Scroll down to watch:

that was a missed op for them both to break out into madonna's 'like a prayer' giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 pm

glazedover wrote:

Scroll down to watch:

Yeah, I completely understand why it wasn't shown now. She wasn't humoring them at all.
I think they were expecting it to be a funny bit, but she was pissed and took a serious approach to it.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Keili wrote:
glazedover wrote:

Scroll down to watch:

Yeah, I completely understand why it wasn't shown now. She wasn't humoring them at all.
I think they were expecting it to be a funny bit, but she was pissed and took a serious approach to it.

I am shocked they didn't show this. I believe Emily was angry with TPTB for casting him and insisting he stay longer than she wanted to keep him, knowing this would come to light. She spent a lot of time neogtiating what she wanted and was serious. I think she took this as a betrayal. Clearly she was not angry at Alessandro. She saw him either as twisted or someone wanting face time for a joke. They cast him. He had little to do with getting on the show other than applying.

She handled this very well. She has handled every situation very well. Very confident and solid woman.

shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:32 pm

I think she was mad at the producers too. There was a shot in the season preview of her telling someone, probably a producer, how pissed she was. It was from last week's rose ceremony, but they didn't show it on the actual show.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 pm

From the PI done with Emily after, I don't think she actually wanted to go into the woods with him but probably received a lot of nods/head motions from the producers prodding her to go. Glad she didn't give them anything but the look of anger on her face, she then went on to handle the entire situation with grace. Good on her!!!

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:00 pm

I think that would've been great on the show. Makes me wonder what other good stuff they're hiding from us.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Before her blog came out, I thought her reaction at the RC was over the top, imo. Now that she explained it and we have this video of it, wow! She wasn't as mad at Alessandro as she was at the setup the producers put her in.

The best part was the squawking of the bird!! lol The look on her face after that was priceless.
"Hmm."
"Does that scare ya?"
"No. Hmm you know what?...."

She was so nice to him and kept her composure at that moment, and yeah I agree that the clip we got in the preview was directed at the crew.

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2 - Page 58 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Chris is acting even less than his age to me. hmmm Doug should've just ignored him and avoided the situation all together.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #2

+99
shoepie
Tattina
DMBFan
4health
copyman12