SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 am

I believe that ashley said she wants to live in a warm weather, I just dont remember where. I dont think Ben is a dreamer if they have the winery for 3 yrs not no and reading about his father I dont think so at all.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 am

reason wrote:I believe that ashley said she wants to live in a warm weather, I just dont remember where. I dont think Ben is a dreamer if they have the winery for 3 yrs not no and reading about his father I dont think so at all.

That was Ali. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 am

Ashley did tell Brad that she likes warm weather though.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 am

mnmhughes wrote:
reason wrote:I believe that ashley said she wants to live in a warm weather, I just dont remember where. I dont think Ben is a dreamer if they have the winery for 3 yrs not no and reading about his father I dont think so at all.

That was Ali. yes

And I thought Ashley said she wanted to raise her kids in a large urban area so they would have lots of opportunities or something along those lines.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 am

chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That was Ali. yes

And I thought Ashley said she wanted to raise her kids in a large urban area so they would have lots of opportunities or something along those lines.

Yep, she said that on her date with Ames. :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 am

mnmhughes wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I have to say, this twitter pic is the first red flag I have had for it being JP. I don't know if it means anything or not, but it does give me pause.

On the other hand, the fact that Ben has an open twitter, and is active on it to some extent raises a red flag for me where Ben is concerned. I don't remember any F1's in the past who have had an active twitter at this point.

Ben seems to be slightly more visible right now than JP. I also think it is interesting that Kasha, I believe said that the info surrounding JP has been pretty locked down with no leaks coming. Doesn't that usually point more to an F1?

All of this may mean nothing. Just mainly thinking out loud.

With as insecure as Ashley is, no way! And if he is F1, very insensitive, IMHO.

I hear you chaslom! I am completely on the fence as well. So many conflicts. I do think it's odd that Ben F re-tweeted that blog. I don't know if that's something an F1 would do....I'm very confused.

I would think, after all the humiliation Ashley has already endured in public, a loving fiance would not purposefully tweet a link to something that further degrades her. hmmm

(ETA: Not that the blog wasn't funny, lost angeles blog! 👋 . It's just not something I could see Ashley and her F1 laughing about.)

No way, and if he is F1, very insensitive!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 am

Love_Me wrote:Ashley changed that twitter picture right before episode 2 aired. I posted about it I believe the day she changed it in her thread if that helps figure out a date.

Does anyone remember when Ben posted the twitter pic that for a minute we thought was in a safehouse?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 am

chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That was Ali. yes

I don't think she said "large urban area". She said a more diverse area. Anyway San Francisco could qualify on either count.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 am

theyearofelan Attention! Fail! RT @cassielambert: @ashhebert Just a heads up. Ashley doesn't have a twitter account. This one is from a poser. Lame!

Here they go again this season rotfl

ETA We know it's Ashley because between seasons she was posting pictures of going to the south and line dancing with her friends. Seriously, how dumb does someone have to be to not realize it's her?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:well doesn't that pretty much say Ben then if she changed it to this pic?

Bentley was on that group date too. Rolling Eyes

Sorry guys, just catching up from yesterday afternoon. Anyway, Ashley wrote in her blog that the Jabbawockeez was her favorite date because they were so nice and cool. She is also following their main and fan Twitters. I don't think it has anything to do with the men and everything to do with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:well doesn't that pretty much say Ben then if she changed it to this pic?

Bentley was on that group date too. Rolling Eyes

Sorry guys, just catching up from yesterday afternoon. Anyway, Ashley wrote in her blog that the Jabbawockeez was her favorite date because they were so nice and cool. She is also following their main and fan Twitters. I don't think it has anything to do with the men and everything to do with her.

Thanks Alanna. At first I thought uh oh! The more I have thought about it, I agree with what you are saying.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

I thought Ashley said her favorite date was the orphanage group date.

She has a lot of favorites. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 37 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz