SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:41 am

dee wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
draven31 wrote:So is Ryan the "bad" guy that's being talked about in the season preview? We thought maybe it was Kaylon. Is this who Em tells to get the F out?

Starting to sound like it. :shocked!:

pssst Lost17 . I love your avatar and Sig...

No it is definitely Kalon as Ryan makes it to Croatia and that scene happens in London on the GD after party.
And it looks like Ryan says "You're going to retract that statement" to Kalon during the after party in London?

Pot calling the kettle black.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am

Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
draven31 wrote:So is Ryan the "bad" guy that's being talked about in the season preview? We thought maybe it was Kaylon. Is this who Em tells to get the F out?

Starting to sound like it. :shocked!:

pssst Lost17 . I love your avatar and Sig...

No it is definitely Kalon as Ryan makes it to Croatia and that scene happens in London on the GD after party.
And it looks like Ryan says "You're going to retract that statement" to Kalon during the after party in London?

Pot calling the kettle black.

So true, so true.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Jus_rub Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:17 am

[quote="dee"][quote="Archer23"][quote="GrahamGal"][quote="albean99"]
bluwavz wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Ryan fans be prepared, Natalie just got done watching this Mondays episode and she tweeted "WOW. Just finished watching this Mon's epi of #Bachelorette. Ryan is just awful. Hint: 1 of his comments "I need to evaluate Emily, because she may not be worthy of me." no no

I can't believe he gets a 2nd 1-1 laugh out loud.
Exactly. Him over Sean?

Jus_rub

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 am

Why does he get another 1-on-1... I'm starting to feel like that is completely producer influenced. She probably had to fight with them to send him home too. Suspect

There are producer hands all over this guy: last out of limo, MF sensing a love connection during their M&G time, putting him on the first date where he gets to see Ricki, be in her home, and then after dinner he gets hundreds of photos taken and shared.

I don't think there was any way he was in her top 3... she probably had her top 2 in her mind after London, so the rest dates went to whoever.

Last edited by eightfifteen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 am

[quote="Jus_rub"][quote="dee"][quote="Archer23"][quote="GrahamGal"]
albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Ryan fans be prepared, Natalie just got done watching this Mondays episode and she tweeted "WOW. Just finished watching this Mon's epi of #Bachelorette. Ryan is just awful. Hint: 1 of his comments "I need to evaluate Emily, because she may not be worthy of me." no no

Exactly. Him over Sean?

I'm pretty sure with Emily he is charming and nice - it's the guys who see his true colours - the only thing 'off' Emily saw was his comment in the park which he probably managed to schmooz over. I do think she was onto him though and, yes, tptb probably did prod her to keep him around knowing he'd create conflict amongst the guys.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jus_rub Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

[quote="just logic"][quote="Jus_rub"][quote="dee"][quote="Archer23"]
GrahamGal wrote:
albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Exactly. Him over Sean?

I'm pretty sure with Emily he is charming and nice - it's the guys who see his true colours - the only thing 'off' Emily saw was his comment in the park which he probably managed to schmooz over. I do think she was onto him though and, yes, tptb probably did prod her to keep him around knowing he'd create conflict amongst the guys.
Imagine if he is the F1. Courtney #2. I'm so proud of Em's F4.

Jus_rub

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:44 am

What if Ryan thought because he had the first 1-on-1 date that he had a chance to be Emily's F1? Then he figured out that he wouldn't be so he decided to go rogue? Haven't we heard of contestants in previous seasons acting out before and TPTB keep them around to create drama?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 am

Poor Ryan! I would be willing to bet he is totally not the guy they are making him out to be.

would love 2 meet him, and wish his training facility was closer. I would def take my 14 yr old to him for agility.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm shocked he's not out next episode or the one after. You could tell that Emily didn't like the "fat" comment and had to have gotten a red flag or 2 at the RC conversation. I have to think that he's a producer pick by now, especially if Kalon is out. Got to have drama. :greenman:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm shocked he's not out next episode or the one after. You could tell that Emily didn't like the "fat" comment and had to have gotten a red flag or 2 at the RC conversation. I have to think that he's a producer pick by now, especially if Kalon is out. Got to have drama. :greenman:

I have to agree with you. There's the fat comment and then the preview of this next episode where Emily says it feels that Ryan is judging her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Poor Ryan! I would be willing to bet he is totally not the guy they are making him out to be.

would love 2 meet him, and wish his training facility was closer. I would def take my 14 yr old to him for agility.

I agree with you on this. Wasn't it said that he was a Christian before the show? I mean I know that does not exclude him from being a jerk, but I feel like just with the rest of this season this depiction of him is off.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Why should he not evaluate if Emily is worthy of him? I love Emily and all, but the guys have as much right to decide if she is what they want just as much as decides which of the guys is best for her. Emily is not perfect for everyone and this does not mean she isnt a wonderful person. I am guessing he has an issue with the fact that she is kissing a lot of the guys there..... And dis may not be in line with his christian values

Just my 2 cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

+80
nanbrooks
FLChica
anders
shoepie
sushifan