SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 20124343
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 20124344
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 20124345
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Thanks, KK, for bringing those over! Did I understand Ryan correctly that he found Arie and maybe Jef to be untrustworthy? It sounded to me like Arie and Ryan made some sort of agreement about the way they'd handle the rivalry between the two of them when in ITMs. Ryan seems taken by surprise by the way that Arie "played into it." Hmm.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Serena‏@SerenaKxo
He wasn't good enough for Emily Maynard...but maybe good enough for @mharnos #bachloretteryan http://instagr.am/p/MRuVphnHSD/
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 I6z392

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Serena‏@SerenaKxo
He wasn't good enough for Emily Maynard...but maybe good enough for @mharnos #bachloretteryan http://instagr.am/p/MRuVphnHSD/

Trophy # 254 in the making!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 am

veg_out wrote:Thanks, KK, for bringing those over! Did I understand Ryan correctly that he found Arie and maybe Jef to be untrustworthy? It sounded to me like Arie and Ryan made some sort of agreement about the way they'd handle the rivalry between the two of them when in ITMs. Ryan seems taken by surprise by the way that Arie "played into it." Hmm.

Going to have to go back and listen again...but thats what it sounded like to me too. no idea

veg_out wrote:Trophy # 254 in the making!
giggling Think he's going to need a mighty big space to put all those trophies in he keeps collecting!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 am

momoftrips wrote:
Serena‏@SerenaKxo

I'm sure he's just sharing some inspirational quotes from the Bible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 am

lolpanda rotfl
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
veg_out wrote:Thanks, KK, for bringing those over! Did I understand Ryan correctly that he found Arie and maybe Jef to be untrustworthy? It sounded to me like Arie and Ryan made some sort of agreement about the way they'd handle the rivalry between the two of them when in ITMs. Ryan seems taken by surprise by the way that Arie "played into it." Hmm.

Going to have to go back and listen again...but thats what it sounded like to me too. no idea

veg_out wrote:Trophy # 254 in the making!
giggling Think he's going to need a mighty big space to put all those trophies in he keeps collecting!

Thanks for the backup, Ladybug! You're the best bestbud!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 am

RichLP wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Serena‏@SerenaKxo

"and I, I can walk on water too, just like he did."
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 am

veg_out wrote:
RichLP wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Serena‏@SerenaKxo

"and I, I can walk on water too, just like he did."

rotfl rotfl rotfl (both of your replies!)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 am

I was really curious about what Ryan said about Arie and Jef that I couldn't quite hear because my cat was bugging me, so I went back and listened again. It was such a mumble jumble ... then, I decided to transcribe it. I think I'm up too late or something. giggling

Starting at the one minute mark, here is what he says as best as I could tell:

Being around those guys and stuff, they’re all successful guys and, um, some of them obviously I have better relationships with then the others, but I chose to take the high road the whole way through the show and would never say anything negative about the other guys. I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way. Because he’s obviously, you know, said some very negative things and stuff. But it’s unfortunate because he’s a guy that I let borrow my things, you know, or … just ... though being warned by other people about him and maybe Jef, I just decided to just really trust those guys. So, it’s unfortunate, but, you know, I would rather know at the end of the day that I was trustworthy, um, and also trusting. You know, so, those things I was.

Interesting. I wonder what Ryan will have to say at the MTA and if we'll get to hear any of it.

and P.S. I hope no one ever transcribes a part of my conversations. I'm going to make sure I don't say "you know," "uh," "um," or "stuff" in conversation ever again. giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 am

Chacharo wrote:I was really curious about what Ryan said about Arie and Jef that I couldn't quite hear because my cat was bugging me, so I went back and listened again. It was such a mumble jumble ... then, I decided to transcribe it. I think I'm up too late or something. giggling

Starting at the one minute mark, here is what he says as best as I could tell:

Being around those guys and stuff, they’re all successful guys and, um, some of them obviously I have better relationships with then the others, but I chose to take the high road the whole way through the show and would never say anything negative about the other guys. I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way. Because he’s obviously, you know, said some very negative things and stuff. But it’s unfortunate because he’s a guy that I let borrow my things, you know, or … just ... though being warned by other people about him and maybe Jef, I just decided to just really trust those guys. So, it’s unfortunate, but, you know, I would rather know at the end of the day that I was trustworthy, um, and also trusting. You know, so, those things I was.

Interesting. I wonder what Ryan will have to say at the MTA and if we'll get to hear any of it.

and P.S. I hope no one ever transcribes a part of my conversations. I'm going to make sure I don't say "you know," "uh," "um," or "stuff" in conversation ever again. giggling

Haha, I agree about the ums, and likes, etc.

We all know Arie & Jef were tight in the house, they said they were different from the others. I wonder if that is why he singled those 2 out?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

+80
nanbrooks
FLChica
anders
shoepie
sushifan