SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 am

mlm707 wrote:
Keili wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who thought that kiss looked awful.

KaleyCuoco “@bricuoco: Worst kiss ever, Ari. #raptorprey #jurassicpark3d #bachelorette” u just stole my line

Oh good. Glad a couple other people felt the same way! I thought I was being prude for a minute...

From an unspoiled viewer as well... My mom went "EW!" during their kiss. She then went on to say later "I like Arie... I do... I just don't like the way he kisses." (Before tonight her favourites were Arie and Jef)

And I feel pretty much the same way. I think next week I'll get her on the Jef bandwagon with me! Woohoo! giggling

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 am

Wow, I thought that scene was a little choppy. Emily liked something about their time on the beach as she left the beach wanting him to kiss her again. Or maybe that was because she knew it would be a while before she spent more alone time with him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LWan Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Wow, I thought that scene was a little choppy. Emily liked something about their time on the beach as she left the beach wanting him to kiss her again. Or maybe that was because she knew it would be a while before she spent more alone time with him.
welll... I was trying to think what could have happened between that kissy-kissy on the beach and the cocktail party. During their alone time, when Arie got a little girly on her, asking her how she felt about him, the whole time TPTB made sure to show us how Arie was non-stop rubbing her knee... but she kept her hands clasped in her lap. It just seemed odd. She just didn't seem as into him as the walk back from the beach showed. Am I in the right place to post this??

LWan

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 am

We all called it now Ali doesn't think Emily picks Arie. Wasn't it just last week she said he was the F1. Then the week before that she said Emily picks Jef? I like Ali, but have skipped reading her blogs this season. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 am

Love_Me wrote:We all called it now Ali doesn't think Emily picks Arie. Wasn't it just last week she said he was the F1. Then the week before that she said Emily picks Jef? I like Ali, but have skipped reading her blogs this season. JMO

The funny thing is, she didn't just say that she thinks Emily picks Arie, she went above and beyond. Saying she was "100%" sure, "Game over". And said how excited she was to watch their love story this season. Now, just 6 days later.. lol
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 am

Love_Me wrote:

We all called it now Ali doesn't think Emily picks Arie. Wasn't it just last week she said he was the F1. Then the week before that she said Emily picks Jef? I like Ali, but have skipped reading her blogs this season. JMO

:yes: I'm with you on that. She keeps flip-flopping and making 'big' predictions in order to make a splash and to get as much attention as possible IMO.

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 am

I don't pay one word of attention to what Ali says!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 am

nutty1 wrote:I don't pay one word of attention to what Ali says!

I agree she probably couldn't say anything if she knew so her hypothetical blah, blah, blah. Give me funny any day on the blogs!!.
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by lori8481 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
I'm finally creating a twitter page but I won't be able to tweet much until the show has finished airing.

Thought I would add here for those who don't venture into his contestant thread that Sean now has a Twitter account!
lori8481
lori8481

Female Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 pm

[quote="lori8481"]
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
I'm finally creating a twitter page but I won't be able to tweet much until the show has finished airing.

Slip up? Usually they go back to normal after they are let go.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

[quote="Pattycake92"]
lori8481 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09

Slip up? Usually they go back to normal after they are let go.
Well, he's F2, so when he's let go coincides with when the show finishes airing.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm

91.7 THE BOUNCE‏@917thebounce
#TheBachelorette Emily Maynard will be calling in after 12pm.I've got SO MANY juicy questions for her - don't miss it! #yeg
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

+98
pavalygurl
ironcat
lawla
jlccaz
iamreal2u