SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Shelby wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
SportsTownChicago‏@SportsTownChi
Interview Monday with contestant from the Bachelorette..... Any questions?

after sean... it was a matter of time with arie... plus being back on circuits (public)

looks like a new media strategy from producers this year: early interviews, twitter...

since they cannot control them, they use them and take the wheel to keep the direction of their choice............. feed the paparazzi and they will keep you in peace for a while (example here)

from Chicago, could be Chris, no ?

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

maryhse wrote:I wonder why Arie is the only one of the final 4 following Emily on twitter...if he did fall hard for her that's kinda sad.

Very good point...Has it been confirmed that the other contestants don't follow her ? Is Emily following Arie ? scratch
People paying attention to sunglasses, shoes and else as clues, why not twitter ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:21 pm

ironcat wrote:If Arie is following Emily, couldn't that just mean that he ISN'T brokenhearted over her, and is actually looking forward to being friends with her and Jef post airing? And Jef isn't following her because that would be too obvious? And Sean isn't because he's just not that into social media in the first place? no idea

Doesn't look that way to me. I can agree with Sean, not being on twitter before the show. But as for Jef, he has been posting so many "clues" (picture in the boat, tweets about songs...), so why not following Emily ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 pm

sde1041 wrote:
maryhse wrote:I wonder why Arie is the only one of the final 4 following Emily on twitter...if he did fall hard for her that's kinda sad.

Very good point...Has it been confirmed that the other contestants don't follow her ? Is Emily following Arie ? scratch
People paying attention to sunglasses, shoes and else as clues, why not twitter ?

because from previous seasons, unless you quit the show, you were not allowed to tweet. this season seems completely different.

I think we put too much effort on who follow and who does not. each leads and contestant went back to their own life with their own habbit...

1.if they were not twitters before the show, it will take a bit effort to become one after
2. those who use to play with instagrams and twitter and FB, will continue just as before

remember that JP was not a twitter user but became one after the show and was feeding the base fan JASH with their love exchanges after the show. ashley was a twitter user.

emily may be too busy to care. maybe she will like JP after the FRC. maybe jef is like ashley and prefer instagrams versus twitter. maybe arie prefer twitter because he has already a large fan bases

who knows right now?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

dee wrote:
Teenamarie wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Jef is following one person and it's no one from the show ... at least for now

Yep People Water. As someone said there is an unfollow bug at work on twitter. Arie did follow Jef and they tweet so it is prolly the bug at work. :yes:
But they never followed each other on Twitter. It was only on Instagram. They followed each other sometime during filming. Then when filming was wrapped and Jef started putting out #teamjef shirts and the boat picture on Instagram, Arie started stopped following him. I don't know, the timing of it seemed odd.. which makes me think that Arie did unfollow Jef, not because there was a bug JMO. But who knows :Smiley:

Maybe TPTB made Arie unfollow Jef so they don't seem too chummy in "real life." They do want us to view them as rivals for Emily's love after all, with the unchosen one(s) being heartbroken.

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

yumyum1 wrote:
dee wrote:
Teenamarie wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Jef is following one person and it's no one from the show ... at least for now

Yep People Water. As someone said there is an unfollow bug at work on twitter. Arie did follow Jef and they tweet so it is prolly the bug at work. :yes:
But they never followed each other on Twitter. It was only on Instagram. They followed each other sometime during filming. Then when filming was wrapped and Jef started putting out #teamjef shirts and the boat picture on Instagram, Arie started stopped following him. I don't know, the timing of it seemed odd.. which makes me think that Arie did unfollow Jef, not because there was a bug JMO. But who knows :Smiley:

Maybe TPTB made Arie unfollow Jef so they don't seem too chummy in "real life." They do want us to view them as rivals for Emily's love after all, with the unchosen one(s) being heartbroken.
Could be. Although Jef still follows him?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 pm

just logic wrote:See, if the spoiler is correct and Jef is F1, I don't see Arie returning to plead his case, I see him taking it with grace and charm. If he comes back, which some are speculating about because of his late departure then, from what I've seen of him, I could see him going to Emily and telling her that if she's choosing Jef she's got a good guy. I can see Arie pleading someone else's case just not his own.

Hope so :why:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm

yumyum1 wrote:
dee wrote:
Teenamarie wrote:

Weren't they just tweeting each other today?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Question for the board here...

Do you really all believe the twitter accounts are being run by Jef, Emily, Arie, etc???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm

I think the handlers control them at some point but obviously have input from the acct owner before posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 pm

The CAT wrote:Question for the board here...

Do you really all believe the twitter accounts are being run by Jef, Emily, Arie, etc???
Yes, absolutely.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Archer23 wrote:
The CAT wrote:Question for the board here...

Yes, absolutely.

the ONLY one I would perhaps question is Emily - doesn't she have a 'handler' with her most of the time?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

+98
pavalygurl
ironcat
lawla
jlccaz
iamreal2u