SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sgjsnow Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Titou wrote:
emusha wrote:Great post Titou!

Also noticed Ashley's mention of how 'accepting' JP's family were and supportive during the episode. I think Ashley's family life has been quite a strain on her and we see in the previews that her sis is giving her a hard time and not accepting/supporting her choices...I am getting a sense that this is a big deal for ashley

and the fact that JP accepts and supports her so unconditionally as well as his family vs. Ben who said "if my family doesn't accept you we can't move forward" along with his family's more aloof/conservative approach that intimidated her...I think this becomes a deciding factor

Ben's family was one of the families that surprised me the most. In my mind, I thought they were going to be loud, outgoing, and somewhat goofy like Ben. I was so surprised to see that they were quite the opposite. They were sophisticated and conservative. His mother reminded me of Coco Chanel! I was so nervous talking with her and felt somewhat intimidated.

Romantic with JP

I was scared that they wouldn't be pleased that I wasn't Jewish.

What a relief! His family was so supportive and sweet.

not a deciding factor because I am convinced that she made her choice way before she met both families but it was for sure a relief for her to be accepted by JP's.

I totally agree that the sis not accepting her must have been a huge burden in Fidji. But the last words of the teaser are clear: I learn in this journey to trust MY decision. I fell in love and this is going to be the beginning of MY love story.

How many women in this world did not receive the approval of either of the family? I know this is very hard to live daily with that but I am sure that rarely the women stopped their relationship because their sister did not approved. In the worse scenario, they just stop seeing each other. period.

You know? I did not feel confortable about the sister at the homtown date with brad.... she was too loud... she was alsmost flirting with brad.. I thought she wanted too much attention. We NEVER heard of the mother or stepfather it was all about the sister

I am just wondering if ashley's insecurities are deaper than the alcoolic father and if her physical insecurities are connected with her sister who maybe overshadowed her personality all the time? Physically they are different right?

I have the strong feeling that her sister was always and still is jealous of ashley..... I cannot put that away from my mind.... lets remember that ashley got 2 shows... many men and very very nice ones.... she is popular, got the best hollywood attention and fashion gardrobe.... she is now a dentist... will live a fantastic life in NYC (vs a small country small town)... the sister is still there............

I dunno. This kind of remarks screams JEALOUSY to me

Great points and post. yes
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Ashley's blog were the glue to this season. She has such a beautiful way of expressing her inner thoughts. heartbeat I agree with you guys, that her blog is setting up for the fact, she loved Ben as a person, but just wasn't in love with him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

I thought when The lead interduces each of the F-2 that they do not know the leads choice they only meet them and then give their opinon about each one .

no idea unless Ashely told her Family in advance whom she picked , her sister could be making that remark about either Ben or JP . no idea

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Sissy is most likely making the comment about one of the guys, not knowing which one she's picking.

One of Charlie's friends thought Bee would be a handful - and he didn't know Charlie was going to pick her - at least it didn't appear that way. That was his opinion after meeting her.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Titou, ITA, this whole thing screams jealousy on the sister's part. Good thing Ashley doesn't take her sister's lead on anything otherwise she would be tatted up to her nostrils and buying veggies on the honor system in Bumble Nowhere right about now. She is going to get unconditional love from her man and his wonderful and accepting family anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

rc49ers wrote:I thought when The lead interduces each of the F-2 that they do not know the leads choice they only meet them and then give their opinon about each one .

no idea unless Ashely told her Family in advance whom she picked , her sister could be making that remark about either Ben or JP . no idea

but this does not fit the same outfit she is wearing with the sister and JP.

and the words she uses: I will just need to figure it out (before she goes to the arms of JPs)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Titou wrote: I dunno. This kind of remarks screams JEALOUSY to me

maybe she is aiming for her own reality show or more exposure. Did I read somewhere she is on some kind of coupon cutting series?

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

onlyme wrote:

maybe she is aiming for her own reality show or more exposure. Did I read somewhere she is on some kind of coupon cutting series?

the funny thing is that she reminds me sooooo much of the tatoo girl who had her own show (except the show girl has a nicer personality)....... do you see who I mean???

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 pm

onlyme wrote:

Yes, she is. I'm not sure what it's called though. Someone on another board said that Ash's sister has no right to be criticizing Ash, since her own relationships have been screwed up too!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Titou wrote:
onlyme wrote:

the funny thing is that she reminds me sooooo much of the tatoo girl who had her own show (except the show girl has a nicer personality)....... do you see who I mean???

Kat Von D?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 pm

bambam64 wrote:
Titou wrote:
onlyme wrote:

Kat Von D?

yeah I think she is

physically they look quit alike no?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
onlyme wrote:

Yes, she is. I'm not sure what it's called though. Someone on another board said that Ash's sister has no right to be criticizing Ash, since her own relationships have been screwed up too!

I would not be surprised if I hear that the sister did her best with the producers in Fidji so she can have her feet in the hollywood door somehow.....

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme