SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
San wrote:
MaggieMae wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
San wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:San thank you for all the wonderful screencaps..

could you bring the one of of Jp and Ash in their white shirts..It looks like they are on a balcony..Thanks Smiley

No problem!! :D Here ya go~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 00007qo
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 00008
Thanks San just wanted to see if that match the rain picture.

Same date as the "I'm King of the World" pic?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 028vp

Yep I think so.
If its Hong Kong is it the boat dinner date? Is that why they did it? gosh I need help getting these pictures in the right location..
On second thought maybe its on a bus ride..

There is a tram that goes to the top of Victoria peak in Hong Kong..........very pretty area, maybe that is where they are..........

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 ImagesCAL29OQN
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 ImagesCA1VVNU4

lake area that might tie them to another SC.........

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 ImagesCAX3L0SH

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2011 8:48 pm

MaggieMae wrote:Here's something else to consider about this picture of Ashley. While this is a beautiful shot, it isn't "dressed up" enough to be the actual "set" of the FRC. There are no flowers, no rose stand, nothing.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 059bc

The FRC took place on another "set" on the grounds but this (to me) is either a fake shot to put in the previews since the season was still filming or a shot of Ashley contemplating her decision before going to the actual FRC "set".

Secondly, RS only had actual information about what happened on the HTD from Constantine.

Took her to his familys restaurant, Giorgios. They made a pizza together, Ashley served some of the customers, then she ate dinner with his family.

He guesses that Ben F. took her to the winery (obviously a good guess) but provides nothing about Ames or JP's dates.

And Constantine & Ben F. were the only two he spoiled previously. Now he may be right with the F4 and Ryan in Fiji is something else.

Remember that MF did tweet that Ashley had a "hard time" and had to work through some things before the HTDs happened...

Just more pieces to add to the mix.

When I saw the sc, I immediately equated this with a similar sc of Jason bending over the balcony pulling a Mesnick or any of the other mains having their "anguishing decision" moment. I do not think this is the set for the FRC because let's face it--this is an empty deck--nice view, but empty deck.
Until I get some more concrete info, I will delay making a decision if this is actually for the FRC or F3RC.
Wouldn't it be fun if Ryan came back to the F3RC, spoke with Ashley, and Ashely ended up keeping Ryan and sending 2 others home. Now that would be new.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Coastal wrote:
There is a tram that goes to the top of Victoria peak in Hong Kong..........very pretty area, maybe that is where they are..........

I used your lead and found this. Looks like a match? Yellow sign + wooden seats with black handles.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 33o17ol
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi all!!

Came over from FORT! I was wondering where everbody went! Can't wait to get back with ya'll and do what we do best! SLEUTH! (well what you guys do best...i just sit here and reply)

p.s thanks ALANNA for the info!!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm

jello1592 wrote:Hi all!!

Came over from FORT! I was wondering where everbody went! Can't wait to get back with ya'll and do what we do best! SLEUTH! (well what you guys do best...i just sit here and reply)

No problem!! Welcome and definitely invite any FORTers who are MIA here. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm

jello1592 wrote:Hi all!!

:heyyall: Glad to have you here!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUDBm-MJ4CwqCWZunpMSORj8lEwfVMNAcuw0p0r6lGk1-bRmHTiQ
Isn't this where Chris H tweeted a picture from?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Victoria_peak_view2
I believe this match the other screencap of Jp and Ash at Victoria peak
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Does the base of the lamp; at the Namale match?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScrJf9zMwZnW8iXH_igVo6V2nQFPE_2HWQzerjIaE67hea9lUfFASeason 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 A1310
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Victoria_peak_view2

Great match! Looks like JP gets his 1 on 1 in Hong Kong.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Victoria_peak_view2

:missclap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I used your lead and found this. Looks like a match? Yellow sign + wooden seats with black handles.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 33o17ol

:missclap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader