SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by dee Fri May 27, 2011 1:49 am

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:She does kiss him though. So who knows.

Wait, in Hong Kong?

Gah. There is no hope. No hope at all. :pale:

no no I know. At least she dumps him within the same day? [i hope] (for once please let RS be right)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 1:52 am

Alanna wrote:

Wait, in Hong Kong?

Sadly, yes she does kiss him in Hong Kong for whatever reason. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 927261665

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Cap201122244
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2011 1:54 am

dee wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Wait, in Hong Kong?

no no I know. At least she dumps him within the same day? [i hope] (for once please let RS be right)

Hmm. Shocked she doesn't pull a Jillian and start crying and climbing all over him in joy at seeing his dbaggy face again. Maybe this is where her storyline diverges from Jill's? Look at me, ever the eternal optimist. hmmm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Cap201122047

Group Date: At the Monte Carlo hotel with 12 guys. The twelve guys are split up into 2 teams of six, and the winning team would perform in the “Jabbawockeez” show later that night. Bentley gets the rose on this group date.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 27, 2011 2:50 am

I guess RS was somewhat wrong. They clearly kiss before he leaves in the third episode [he claimed they share their first kiss when he leaves] LOL
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jleafufr Fri May 27, 2011 10:51 am

You know, based on these pictures of his apparent return in Hong Kong (and how relaxed and happy she looks with him), I am not convinced that the scenes of her crying in the promo are about Bentley (or at least, not from when he leaves the first time in the 3rd episode). They are either (1) after this conversation in Hong Kong, (2) about another Bachelor leaving during the season. I wonder if anyone else voluntarily leaves that we don't know about?
jleafufr
jleafufr

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 27, 2011 11:07 am

I never believed the melt down we heard in the previews had anything to do with Bentley – she is clearly heartbroken in the VO, which takes more than 10 shooting days to become THAT invested in someone. I suspect it’s way further down the road.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 27, 2011 11:33 am

anders wrote:I never believed the melt down we heard in the previews had anything to do with Bentley – she is clearly heartbroken in the VO, which takes more than 10 shooting days to become THAT invested in someone. I suspect it’s way further down the road.

ITA with this.

But from what I have seen, the "breakdown" clothes are the same as the ones she wears when interacting with Bentley (perhaps someone could post those so that we can all determine if this is true lol)
In 1 break down she wears a beig top and it is the same colour as some SCs with Bentley
In another breakdown she wears a very dark /nearly black top and I think I saw some SCs of her cuddling with Bentley in a dark top.

Colour me confused lol.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 am

anders wrote:I never believed the melt down we heard in the previews had anything to do with Bentley – she is clearly heartbroken in the VO, which takes more than 10 shooting days to become THAT invested in someone. I suspect it’s way further down the road.
Its either about William and his roast OR isn't there 2 men that take over the top? could it be after HTD? do they go back for the RC?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 27, 2011 11:36 am

Love_Me wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Wait, in Hong Kong?

Sadly, yes she does kiss him in Hong Kong for whatever reason. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 927261665

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Cap201122244
Does he have on the same shirt as in the dance? grey t shirt with a white long sleeve shirt?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 am

Alanna wrote:
dee wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Wait, in Hong Kong?

Hmm. Shocked she doesn't pull a Jillian and start crying and climbing all over him in joy at seeing his dbaggy face again. Maybe this is where her storyline diverges from Jill's? Look at me, ever the eternal optimist. hmmm

As of now, her story seems to mirror Jills Rolling Eyes . Complete with being unable to see a D.B. though being warned.
and the whole revolving door of people leaving and coming back and being rejected again. I'm not too optomistic but hope that at least Ashley can figure out stuff by the end of this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 27, 2011 11:45 am

nd4reality wrote:

ITA with this.

But from what I have seen, the "breakdown" clothes are the same as the ones she wears when interacting with Bentley (perhaps someone could post those so that we can all determine if this is true lol)
In 1 break down she wears a beig top and it is the same colour as some SCs with Bentley
In another breakdown she wears a very dark /nearly black top and I think I saw some SCs of her cuddling with Bentley in a dark top.

Colour me confused lol.

I believe she's upset and she's crying - but I dont' think the VO matches the scenes it is played with. Yes, she's upset and she goes to bed and covers herself, but we don't see her say those words - we only hear them. Typical Frankenbite.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader