Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 Empty Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by JBF Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:55 pm

momoftrips wrote:A must watch! Alessandro reveals his vampire hunting skills

Scroll down to watch:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/04/the-bachelorette-alessandro-vampires-emily/

Oh why oh why did they not include this clip?!?!?!

Guess with Travis smashing his egg and all that blubbering with Tony leaving for his kid, the editors felt we the viewers had been punished enough. If Warner Brothers Archive decides to release this season on DVD like they did Ashley's season, I will be furious if this scene is not included.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by ryvetted Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:07 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:Chris is acting even less than his age to me. hmmm Doug should've just ignored him and avoided the situation all together.

I agree From the clip that is how I see it. Wonder once I see the who thing if I will feel the same.

Doug didn't even have a case, what a ridiculous subject. Yet Chris went and proved that Doug was right by retaliating no no

Maturity is, as maturity does. ~Bubba Gump style

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

Post by Archer23 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 pm

JBF wrote:
momoftrips wrote:A must watch! Alessandro reveals his vampire hunting skills

Scroll down to watch:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/04/the-bachelorette-alessandro-vampires-emily/

Oh why oh why did they not include this clip?!?!?!

Guess with Travis smashing his egg and all that blubbering with Tony leaving for his kid, the editors felt we the viewers had been punished enough. If Warner Brothers Archive decides to release this season on DVD like they did Ashley's season, I will be furious if this scene is not included.
Prepare to be furious. The DVDs of Ashley's season didn't include anything that didn't air on TV. I hope WB would realize that fans want extras, but I doubt it. I don't believe Ben's season included any extras, either.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 pm

I thought at first that they were perhaps saving it for the 'outtakes' during the MTA. This could still be true but I think they realize that most people will see that Emily was furious, not so much at Alessandro but with the producers. I think she almost feels sorry for Alessandro. I'll bet she had more than a few unkind words for production after the cameras went off.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Has this been posted?

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm

cupcakes wrote:Has this been posted?

Nope, I haven't seen it. Thanks cc!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you CC! I had not seen this video yet! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 pm

High clap Thanks cupcakes!!!

Team Cupcake :27:

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Is that Arie that says, " I don't think Ryan really cares about Emily's happiness, I think she is making a big mistake." ?

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Is that Arie that says, " I don't think Ryan really cares about Emily's happiness, I think she is making a big mistake." ?
I think Arie says the "I don't think Ryan really cares about Emily's happiness" part, but IMO, Doug says "I think she is making a big mistake"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

dee wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Is that Arie that says, " I don't think Ryan really cares about Emily's happiness, I think she is making a big mistake." ?
I think Arie says the "I don't think Ryan really cares about Emily's happiness" part, but IMO, Doug says "I think she is making a big mistake"

"I think she is making a big mistake." If it's Doug, could it be when he is let go in Prague? Isn't that what Wetpaint said he said?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

San wrote:
dee wrote:

"I think she is making a big mistake." If it's Doug, could it be when he is let go in Prague? Isn't that what Wetpaint said he said?
That's what I was thinking when I heard that VO in the preview last week! Although, I guess he could be referring to Emily keeping Chris (or kalon, Ryan, etc) around... but I think the Prague scenario is more likely.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Thread #3

+106
deedreamer
Piper61
chaslom4
jen689
Tattina