SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu May 26, 2011 2:29 am

jello1592 wrote:
dee wrote:Yeah, I noticed they showed a lot of their interaction in the first episode and in the preview. He definitely looks f1 at the moment. Her comments about coming out of the show with someone that makes her 'feel' as oppose to her ideal type raises some red flags for me. JP totally looks like her type. She also made a comment about front runners and how they changed as the show went on. At the moment, JP looks like he's got it in the bag already (despite ryan getting FIR and Will & Mickey getting first dates).

I read somewhere (and I am beating myself up because I cannot remember where) that JP looks a lot like Ash's ex-boyfriend who died 3 weeks before coming onto the Bachelor to meet Brad.

It was pointed out by someone who posts here. I will try to find it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

Post by shoepie Thu May 26, 2011 6:49 am

Mentioning that her front runner changed is probably not relevant. She is coached by production on what she says in interviews. No, I will so far as to say told what to say. I really think this statement is calculated to mislead. We will never be able to determine who that front runner was or even if this statement is true.

Fleiss knows what spoilers are out there. In order to continue the suspense we will hear more in interviews designed to deceive and keep us guessing.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu May 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Did anyone else notice that she gets a baby voice around JP? I thought I noticed it at the end of their conversation when he first came out of the limo and also when she gave him the rose. I am going to be paying attention to see if I notice it again next episode.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

sgjsnow wrote:Did anyone else notice that she gets a baby voice around JP? I thought I noticed it at the end of their conversation when he first came out of the limo and also when she gave him the rose. I am going to be paying attention to see if I notice it again next episode.

I noticed her laugh was different with him.. a very cutsey laugh..it reminded me of Trista's laugh.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:Did anyone else notice that she gets a baby voice around JP? I thought I noticed it at the end of their conversation when he first came out of the limo and also when she gave him the rose. I am going to be paying attention to see if I notice it again next episode.

I noticed her laugh was different with him.. a very cutsey laugh..it reminded me of Trista's laugh.

Yes, absolutely. She's channeling Ali anytime Roberto or Frank were within 15 feet in those clips.

Normally I'm absolutely humiliated for the Bettes when they start this nonsense, but so far two of the couples are still happily together so I'm beginning to see the positives of the whining and baby-talking. rotfl

I'm still cringing at Ash climbing all over Bentley like a baby chimpanzee clinging to her mama, but if it's going to be her MO with a sweet F1 (JP or someone else), I can get on-board.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Thu May 26, 2011 3:13 pm

You are so right Alanna...she acts totally like Ali did with Roberto and Frank! When she gave JP the rose the first night. Squeaky baby talk voice and super flitatious body language. Mind you I can't blame her...darn those guys to make me lose my objectivity!

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 pm

There is a sc of Ashley and JP - actually 2 from one of their dates. One - they seem to be doing the Titanic scene - and the other she is in the same white blouse and they are on a balcony - maybe having dinner somewhere - but not Fiji as there are buildings in their view. But I am wondering - her shirt is a bit sheer - (black bra visible...). Would she be dressed as such if he were the F2 and not the F1 ?? - outfit seems to be a little encouraging.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Fri May 27, 2011 5:58 pm

CHO wrote:There is a sc of Ashley and JP - actually 2 from one of their dates. One - they seem to be doing the Titanic scene - and the other she is in the same white blouse and they are on a balcony - maybe having dinner somewhere - but not Fiji as there are buildings in their view. But I am wondering - her shirt is a bit sheer - (black bra visible...). Would she be dressed as such if he were the F2 and not the F1 ?? - outfit seems to be a little encouraging.

I thought so too CHO. Time will tell!!!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I am not sure, but is Ashley wearing the same outfit in these two screencaps? I know in the above picture she is on a group date, but would she later that night go on her 1-1 date with J.P in Hong Kong?

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 2 2011-016

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 2 067cd
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri May 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:I am not sure, but is Ashley wearing the same outfit in these two screencaps? I know in the above picture she is on a group date, but would she later that night go on her 1-1 date with J.P in Hong Kong?

I don't think so. In the first pic, the shirt is tied at the waist and I don't think the shirt in the second would lend itself to being tied very well. no idea
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Peppermom wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am not sure, but is Ashley wearing the same outfit in these two screencaps? I know in the above picture she is on a group date, but would she later that night go on her 1-1 date with J.P in Hong Kong?

I don't think so. In the first pic, the shirt is tied at the waist and I don't think the shirt in the second would lend itself to being tied very well. Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 2 1430875924

You are right the photo with J.P doesn't have a pocket and the shirt she wore on that group date does have one. Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 2 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon May 30, 2011 1:44 am

cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

+53
Molly
Jeepers
beader
luvlady345
agentcurls