SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
What woman doesn't want a man who looks at her the way JP looks at Ashley, kisses her the way he does, thinks she gorgeous when she's in PJs and snoring on his chest? sign heart

I thought it was too funny when she came out with puffy eyes, dirty/messy hair, and huge sweatshirt for their date and he goes "wow, you're so gorgeous." Awesome. :missclap:

And the thing is, you could tell he really meant it. He wasn't just trying to be smooth or whatever.

I know, he really likes her. Personally, I think being with her would be exhausting but maybe with a partner that genuinely adores her and makes her feel secure, she'll be another happy, normal girl in a happy, normal relationship ala Ali. I certainly hope so!

Gina, so true for me too. I think he's pretty darn sexy now too. :D

ITA, When I saw his media picture I thought ugh!!! he is going to be gone the first night, then I saw him on my tv set. He is totally different then what I thought he would be when I first saw his picture..
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
What woman doesn't want a man who looks at her the way JP looks at Ashley, kisses her the way he does, thinks she gorgeous when she's in PJs and snoring on his chest? sign heart

I thought it was too funny when she came out with puffy eyes, dirty/messy hair, and huge sweatshirt for their date and he goes "wow, you're so gorgeous." Awesome. :missclap:

And the thing is, you could tell he really meant it. He wasn't just trying to be smooth or whatever.

I know, he really likes her. Personally, I think being with her would be exhausting but maybe with a partner that genuinely adores her and makes her feel secure, she'll be another happy, normal girl in a happy, normal relationship ala Ali. I certainly hope so!

Honestly, I think men like taking on that role of being "protector" and like to be needed in this way. I personally would be turned off by that sort of behavior, but then again I'm not a man.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 am

black_tears wrote:
Honestly, I think men like taking on that role of being "protector" and like to be needed in this way. I personally would be turned off by that sort of behavior, but then again I'm not a man.

Truth. My roommate in college and good friend always jokes that boyfriends need to know "there's only room for one psycho in this relationship and it's not you, buddy!"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

Alanna, I'm thinking Ash isn't as bad IRL as she appears. She is totally being produced to the max. Like Spivey said, she is very open with her emotions and it looks like TPTB ran with it for all it was worth. Most of what we hear are voiceovers, something she could have said a few times (when being relentlessly questioned) and they splice and dice it a thousand ways and back. Ashley being transparent along with Bentley being a jerk was their ticket to gold this season.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:59 am

I think there's some protector in Roberto with Ali, even though Ali is happy and secure in their relationship, he's always there for her, taking food home, care of her with her head injury and now her knee. And she proudly tweets it all to her fans.

Maybe after this show ends and Ashley is with the guy who loves her, she will feel more secure in the relationship and be a happy, normal girl like Ali is with Roberto.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:00 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

Truth. My roommate in college and good friend always jokes that boyfriends need to know "there's only room for one psycho in this relationship and it's not you, buddy!"

:happy dance: :happy dance: word
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

Seriously! OK talking about psychos (this girl right here) quick story that is OT but anyways.. I just changed bc pills and I threw out my back so I am incredible over emotional and drugged at the same time right now. My boyfriend was leaving for a fishing trip yesterday and came over to say goodbye to me before he left. When he came in I heard the door open and burst out laughing while I was asleep only to have my mom come into the room to check on me and make sure I didn't fall out of bed or something stupid. The second she touched my arm I burst into tears and started saying "WHYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEE" My boyfriend, mind you, is the sweetest person EVA got so concerned when he came into my room and saw me a complete mess almost cancelled his whole trip. :lovekiss: He is now in Canada and I am still a hot mess.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

Seriously! OK talking about psychos (this girl right here) quick story that is OT but anyways.. I just changed bc pills and I threw out my back so I am incredible over emotional and drugged at the same time right now. My boyfriend was leaving for a fishing trip yesterday and came over to say goodbye to me before he left. When he came in I heard the door open and burst out laughing while I was asleep only to have my mom come into the room to check on me and make sure I didn't fall out of bed or something stupid. The second she touched my arm I burst into tears and started saying "WHYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEE" My boyfriend, mind you, is the sweetest person EVA got so concerned when he came into my room and saw me a complete mess almost cancelled his whole trip. :lovekiss: He is now in Canada and I am still a hot mess.

Aww poor you!! I'm so sorry you got hurt! That's a really funny story though. LOL! Definitely sounds like something I would do!

I'm happy you have a such a sweet guy. You guys are too freakin cute together! cloud nine cloud nine

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 am

Awww, Carrie, get well, girl. I'm so sorry you are in pain. That sucks!! He sounds like a keeper!

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 am

Carrie, get better! So glad you have a great guy! Jumping hearts
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:13 am

OUCH! Carrie. Back pain is a beyotch. Pain meds are your friends.

Your BF sounds like a prince. Let him pamper you when he gets back! :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorry ya'll, I guess I need some sleep! Skip to 27 seconds for the start of Jp and Ash's alone time. Embarassed

Be sure to set it up where you can watch it at 1080p HD. Better Quality. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #1

+53
Molly
Jeepers
beader
luvlady345
agentcurls