SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I am so sorry I didn't read your question the right way at first.

I found a couple more pictures of Will "William" today. I posted the pictures I found in the contestant no discussion thread as well.

Here is photo of Will AKA Wish. :D

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 13 L

I'm liking what I'm seeing here. So much approval.

ETA: I just saw his Myspace acct in the other thread and yeah, not so sure this is going to work out now. He seems really aimless and I don't see Ash and all that awesome, uncontrollable ambition with someone who can't keep up. Although who knows, she seemed really into him and he did get the first 1:1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I found a couple more pictures of Will "William" today. I posted the pictures I found in the contestant no discussion thread as well.

ETA: I just saw his Myspace acct in the other thread and yeah, not so sure this is going to work out now. He seems really aimless and I don't see Ash and all that awesome, uncontrollable ambition with someone who can't keep up. Although who knows, she seemed really into him and he did get the first 1:1.

He's so cute! Those dimples......

But yeah, him saying he's not ready to settle down, and his dream is to be a stand-up comedian? Not liking that so much. Suspect 🇳🇴
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

But yeah, him saying he's not ready to settle down, and his dream is to be a stand-up comedian? Not liking that so much. Suspect 🇳🇴

That was my thought when I read that. Do we know when he said posted that? Could that information be 2-3 years old?
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I think he wrote these quotes a few years ago about himself before he moved back to Ohio and started working at Sprint. I hope he has matured and wants to settle down now. Otherwise, that would stink. Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 13 1285103149
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm

If he hasn't changed his mind maybe he will be our Michelle of the season with his one liners. At least he will be nice to look at for the time he's there if that's the case.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Do we know if any of the current contestants had previous twitter accounts before they started filming this show?

I know Ryan had one:

http://twitter.com/RyanMickMcLean

Obviously, the page does not exist now. I hope after the season ends he reactivates it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do we know if any of the current contestants had previous twitter accounts before they started filming this show?

I know Ryan had one:

http://twitter.com/RyanMickMcLean

Obviously, the page does not exist now. I hope after the season ends he reactivates it.

Not that I am aware of but I bet that would be an easy find...I will do some research and see what I can find. Can someone check on Facebook? I don't find people very easily on there. 🇳🇴

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 13 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:18 pm

So far here is the list of contestants that are still on the show for now:

1) Ryan McLean
2) Nick Peterson
3) Blake Julian
4) Anthony Santucci
5) Ben Flajnik
6) William Holman

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 13 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:58 am

There are still 10 Bachelors that are on Ashley's season that remain unknown at this time right?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 am

The photo of Ben Flajnik reminds me of Kyle the Mountain Man. Hopefully he's just flying under the radar and not someone that Ashley is considering. I can't see her with him!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:08 am

Love_Me wrote:There are still 10 Bachelors that are on Ashley's season that remain unknown at this time right?

I should have said these are the ones that were confirmed that are still on the show and we also have 4 unknown bachelors that we are not aware of. Didn't Fleiss say that Ashley was down to 6 men now. hmmm

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Is it normally around 1 month before the show airs that we get casts photos? Since we have received so much information so far, I wonder if we are not going to find out the entire cast until it airs. hmmm

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout