SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

jurystillout wrote:Constantine Tzortzis: 30, Cumming, Ga, co-owner of Giorgio’s restaurant with his father.

Restaurant website: Giorgio’s Restaurant

LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/constantine-tzortzis/12/b87/97

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 Consta11

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Not the best picture, but does this look like Constantine?

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 Cont10
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 pm

I am so not into the fluffy hair thing going on with 2 out of the F4, ugg, I hope the other 2 make up for it, or that they got a hair cut prior to coming on TB.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:30 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Great Find jurystillout!

Does Lucus have reddish brown hair? He looks like one of the cowboys Cord McCoy who is a contestant on that show The Amazing Race Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 40742102 :

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGST69um13vjcQETTFgRwTMA3eu1Rw74YkHtRKuYuc0N2LXSNTIQ

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 Lucas110

Yes, he does have red hair. Wow he really does look like Cord. The guy up above in that photo looks to have red hair.

One thing I thought was neat about the high school Lucus attended:

Permian High School is the place that a book, Tv show, and that movie Friday Night Lights was based on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_Night_Lights_%28film%29
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Do we have any confirmed reports of Micky McLean getting home yet?? Could the guy in the white shorts of the latest RS pic be Mickey??

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 am

mnmhughes wrote:He's got a great smile! Looks pretty tall, too. Definitely like these more recent pictures better than the older one!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 am

Love_Me wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:He's got a great smile! Looks pretty tall, too. Definitely like these more recent pictures better than the older one!

We need to slap some sunglasses on one of the photos to help us compare.... :giggle:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 16 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

I posted a couple more pix in the Screencaps thread from the Giorgio's restuarant.

I have family in Cumming so I'll see if I can find out anything about the family and Constantine.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:00 pm

MaggieMae wrote:I posted a couple more pix in the Screencaps thread from the Giorgio's restuarant.

I have family in Cumming so I'll see if I can find out anything about the family and Constantine.
Good job, MaggieMae. Food looks good. Constantine is cute and has a great smile. I bet he has a great personality too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Gina wrote:
MaggieMae wrote:I posted a couple more pix in the Screencaps thread from the Giorgio's restuarant.

Good job, MaggieMae. Food looks good. Constantine is cute and has a great smile. I bet he has a great personality too!

I'd pick him for the food, but again, isn't one of the other F4 a chef as well? Looks like she's got good taste har, har. (No tomatoes, please laughlaughlaugh )
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Gina wrote:

I'd pick him for the food, but again, isn't one of the other F4 a chef as well? Looks like she's got good taste har, har. (No tomatoes, please laughlaughlaugh )

Da da dum bing! Bloomers will be here at The Blue Alligator Room all week ladies and gentlemen. Be sure to tip your waiters on the way out laughlaughlaugh

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 pm

MaggieMae wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Gina wrote:

Da da dum bing! Bloomers will be here at The Blue Alligator Room all week ladies and gentlemen. Be sure to tip your waiters on the way out laughlaughlaugh

Enjoy it high five I'm not exactly known for my humor! I'm usually pretty practical, reasonable, logical, and all that good kind of rot; however, that one just fell into my lap. Besides, we haven't really started yet, have we? I don't have to get serious yet, do I?
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout