SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 pm

pander3575 wrote:Did anyone see the tweet that Bachelor Spoilers posted 45 min ago saying that Sean is confirmed F1? Said a close source to Sean gave them the info and they trusted their source.

A source close to Sean would never do that.

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by Shelby Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Angelwatching wrote:
just logic wrote:See, if the spoiler is correct and Jef is F1, I don't see Arie returning to plead his case, I see him taking it with grace and charm. If he comes back, which some are speculating about because of his late departure then, from what I've seen of him, I could see him going to Emily and telling her that if she's choosing Jef she's got a good guy. I can see Arie pleading someone else's case just not his own.

Hope so :why:

I just pray they didn't tell him some tale about Em wanting him to come back. 🇳🇴

reading you and I think................. jeremy cade (deanna F3)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
I might just have a new favorite after this week’s episode of The #Bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
RichLP wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister

@EmilyMaynard 's season kicks into high gear tomorrow nite... Is that a clue?

I just mentioned this tweet on another thread... sounds like a racing expression to me...

Do you think Fleiss looked it up in the dic before tweeting? giggling here is the dic definition:

high gear
n.
1. The high gear configuration of a transmission.
2. Informal A state of maximum activity, energy, or force

HIGH GEAR is for me the speed you reach using manual shifts (sport cars)...

my understanding is that up to now, it was mellow and nothing happened (boring for him?) but then at this episode and after, thing become more dramatic... because the only interest for fleiss is drama and mancry.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

sophienette wrote:Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey

I'm pretty sure it's either Sean or Jef. I hope it's Jef! giggling

Last edited by Pierz on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

sophienette wrote:Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
Jef or Sean? Arie is her favorite now, right?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkku Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm curious to know his and Cassie Lambert's friendliness post show. Does/did he follow her on social media? If TPTB led him astray into returning and humiliating himself, I think their friendship would suffer.

I was wondering the same thing. could he be in the "#$@#& you tptb/mf" stage post show? I can see him feeling betrayed if he thinks that tptb ruined his shot with Emily by making him keep his connection to Cassie L on the down low until it was too late into to tell her without making him look like he was keeping it from her. Not to mention I am sure they were in his ear the whole time saying he was who she wanted (which appears to be accurate for at least a while). he could blame them for his demise, as if they set him up (I could believe this 100% if they wanted him for the bachelor).
Who knows what they pulled when it comes to the ending. They could have told him she realized she made a mistake in order to convince him to reappear at frc. I still wonder about his instagram right after htd whenhe posted that hostage/shooting target post with the "not today" message. Did he want out and they wouldnt let him?

hawkku

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I bet it's Sean...her new favorite.
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Millsy11374
If you can spot the blink and you missed it cameo of Matt Grant in tomorrow's London episode of #Bachelorette I'll send you a prize

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:48 pm

seton wrote:Millsy11374
If you can spot the blink and you missed it cameo of Matt Grant in tomorrow's London episode of #Bachelorette I'll send you a prize

:shocked!: giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Sounds like a challenge to all of you great sleuthers - if you get to name the prize - ask him what happened between Jef's htd and Aries, o.k.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

what does this mean? what about matt grant?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

+99
beader
GrahamGal
noobsleuth
lori8481
northernviewer