SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 pm

This sc reminds of a woman lovingly looking at her engagement ring on finger...how many of us have had this exact thought or face on at one time? :giggle:
Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*  - Page 2 D910

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by cupcakes Thu May 26, 2011 12:00 am

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*  - Page 2 Dinorc10

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*  - Page 2 Dinorc11

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Thu May 26, 2011 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:This sc reminds of a woman lovingly looking at her engagement ring on finger...how many of us have had this exact thought or face on at one time? :giggle:

Bingo! She looks like this is just the sweetest thing ever.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 am

MaggieMae wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This sc reminds of a woman lovingly looking at her engagement ring on finger...how many of us have had this exact thought or face on at one time? :giggle:

So true. She's smitten in this SC! There are definitely worse choices than Dino for her. :loveflower:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2011 12:04 am

I'm not going to lie, my two absolute favorites are Constantine and JP. I would love for one of them to be the one for Ash. cloud nine
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Thu May 26, 2011 1:51 am

MaggieMae wrote:

TOTALLY agree. That's an enamored look - of the gesture of his tied ribbon, at least--if I ever saw one.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 26, 2011 2:02 am

I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu May 26, 2011 2:50 am

The way she looks at him during his clip is so sweet too. She looks just smitten with him when he is talking.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:52 am

Love_Me wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started. duh

Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks for making the individual threads for each of the F4's journey with Ash CC!!! :missclap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu May 26, 2011 6:36 am

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started. duh
Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

In an interview Ashley said that her reason for giving the FIR to (I forget his name) was because he said to her, "I am glad it is you." She was so happy to hear that because she went in with great reservations knowing that some were expecting Emily. What she didn't say is that the press was not kind to her, calling her boring amidst much worse. This was a major factor in her insecurities that night.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Gina wrote:

He did ? How do we know that ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

+15
pavalygurl
Diana
klarson79
nd4reality
shoepie