SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sushifan wrote:I liked Courtney! :WAVEY: Man, we are SORELY missing someone with her sense of humor and drama quotient this season...

We had Ryan for a little while (sorry Veg_Out!)

Man, it would have been hilarious to see him picking out a ring for his trophy wife!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by just logic Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:47 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
sushifan wrote:I liked Courtney! :WAVEY: Man, we are SORELY missing someone with her sense of humor and drama quotient this season...

Man, it would have been hilarious to see him picking out a ring for his trophy wife!

Wonder if Neil Lane makes one with mirrors instead of diamonds??? giggling

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:50 pm

just logic wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

lolpanda And she better make sure that her fingers never get too fat for it to fit, or there'll be trouble in paradise.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:55 pm

ironcat wrote:
just logic wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

lolpanda And she better make sure that her fingers never get too fat for it to fit, or there'll be trouble in paradise.

And instead of engraving the wedding date on the ring, he would engrave how much she weighed on their wedding day as a little reminder that she better not stray too far from that number!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
ironcat wrote:OMG, so Arie isn't a candidate for the "Father of the Year" award anymore? How will the masses react? rotfl

Hehe I am doing good IC! This is nothing compared to defending Ed for an entire season. giggling

bowdown I know that had to be rough. Kudos to coming out with your sense of humor intact. Cuz I was there, and that wuz a rough one. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1279-bachelorette-8-media-discussion#316444
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

+99
sooner1200
kjmluvstv
mome2jk
NeonRose
marloon