bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 25, 2020 4:25 am

They got engaged Dec 27th. It looks like they set a date Jun 27/20. None of these links work. sad I hope everything is ok.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Captu312

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Captu313

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 59580

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:58 am

Nothing that we don't already know in the link, but Ali mentioned last night she heard he was engaged and wished him well.

Looking back at the timing of the posts upthread I'm wondering if they had to postpone like so many engaged couples. I hope so. He did delete his "she said yes" tweet. Maybe he simple wants to stay off of SM and keep his personal life private, which he has done for some time now.

It was great to see him on my TV last night!

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/08/roberto-martinez-engaged-girlfriend-kristiana-elliott/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:48 pm

I totally forget what he sounded like! Was a great memory re-watching. Seems like he wanted to stay private as he rarely posts on Twitter.

PINKHEART  #SeanCat #Jaitlyn #Shefani  PINKHEART

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Lowese10 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 I_got_12 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Jaitly10 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 Blake_10 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 62 39c99510
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10634

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:56 am

Perhaps one of the reasons things are fairly quiet is that his employer is very conservative. Roberto is an agent for State Farm and they like agents to keep their private lives quiet. This is what I recall from working for several SF agents in my insurance career.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13395

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:43 am

@Newto that's a good point. I've been like that my whole career. Never show your political party when you are working for any type of company.

Having said that, he can post fun outings by himself if he wants to keep his love life private, just post something, anything. laugh out loud

I'm wondering if they are still engaged but had to postpone the wedding. Maybe he was getting bombarded on SM with questions? IDK he is sooooo private.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:45 pm

I’m not so sure that’s true about State Farm. Shay Shull's (Sean Lowe's sister) husband, Andrew, is an agent and he makes appearances on her blog quite a bit. He even has an Instagram account and there are lots of family pics.

I don’t know what to think but Roberto has been pretty private in the past so we may not know much moving forward.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13870

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum