SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 9 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Thanks Albean, they are a cute couple!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Now I'm confused, in the Bach 17 thread our Seton said Chelsea was a "stealth bitch" who was cliquish and got into a lot of fights, and another Survivor contestant asked Chelsea on the show why she hates people. Did Seton confuse her with someone else? Or is this a case of some fans like her and some fans don't (like Ali on Jake's season, where some saw her as a mean girl).
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:59 pm

I just remember Chelsea was in the final three and did not get one jury vote. The jurors did not respect her game play at all.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 pm

I haven't watched Survivor since season 2 or 3 but it looks like Chelsea is friends with at least some of her fellow Survivors. If Roberto likes her, I'm betting she's a nice person.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Roberto went to Charleston for several days in May for Chris & Peyton's wedding. Just thinking out loud here....Chelsea & Roberto possibly could have met each other during that time. Conversations & keeping in touch with each other possibly led them to where they are now. Just saying....

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

LaureanT wrote:Roberto went to Charleston for several days in May for Chris & Peyton's wedding. Just thinking out loud here....Chelsea & Roberto possibly could have met each other during that time. Conversations & keeping in touch with each other possibly led them to where they are now. Just saying....

Laurean, are you still fairly confident that Roberto is not the next Bachelor?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

terabithia wrote:Now I'm confused, in the Bach 17 thread our Seton said Chelsea was a "stealth bitch" who was cliquish and got into a lot of fights, and another Survivor contestant asked Chelsea on the show why she hates people. Did Seton confuse her with someone else? Or is this a case of some fans like her and some fans don't (like Ali on Jake's season, where some saw her as a mean girl).

She was in alliance with the winner, Kim, and did some of her dirty work for her which is why I think some might say negative things about her. It was really just basic Survivor game play - nothing over the top. She struggled with some of her "game" decisions - felt guilty - was more of a follower. She was often empathetic to other contestants. She is very athletic and was, generally, good natured on the show.

If I recall correctly, she's also religious which I believe Roberto is as well.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:06 pm

terabithia wrote:Now I'm confused, in the Bach 17 thread our Seton said Chelsea was a "stealth bitch" who was cliquish and got into a lot of fights, and another Survivor contestant asked Chelsea on the show why she hates people. Did Seton confuse her with someone else? Or is this a case of some fans like her and some fans don't (like Ali on Jake's season, where some saw her as a mean girl).

No, I didnt confuse her with someone else. I would consider myself a 'superfan' and know my survivor crap (much better than I know my TB crap). Everything was I said, altho I guess u can say she is like Ali in that some people like her (the majority of them are men who think with their other head tho).

Bronwyn is right that Chelsea didnt get a single vote bc noone respected her gameplay. And it wasnt bc she really did the dirty work. Her mouth would get her and her alliance into trouble and the winner Kim would have to clean up after her. That mouth was also caught at least twice having to blur out her saying "shut the F up!" to other people. I stand behind calling her a stealth bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:56 am

seton wrote:

No, I didnt confuse her with someone else. I would consider myself a 'superfan' and know my survivor crap (much better than I know my TB crap). Everything was I said, altho I guess u can say she is like Ali in that some people like her (the majority of them are men who think with their other head tho).

Bronwyn is right that Chelsea didnt get a single vote bc noone respected her gameplay. And it wasnt bc she really did the dirty work. Her mouth would get her and her alliance into trouble and the winner Kim would have to clean up after her. That mouth was also caught at least twice having to blur out her saying "shut the F up!" to other people. I stand behind calling her a stealth bitch.

I think that is all veeeery interesting. I have a lot of thoughts about Roberto dating her but I think it's best for me to just sit back and let it play out. If she's fake hopefully he'll figure it out before they get too serious. It's easy for a lot of people to hide their demons/dark side or bitchy side/bad moods at the beginning of a new relationship but the cracks usually start to show a few months in. I don't know Roberto but I like to believe he learned not to rush into anything super serious.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:41 am

I would much rather see him with one semi whacked out chick (Chelsea) and out of the limelight than see him dating 20 out of 25 seriously whacked out chicks under the influence of MF and Machine and their perverse influence and having to deal with that fall out for the next 9 months.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Can you really blame anyone for bad behavior on Survivor? They're starving, they're wearing dirty, smelly clothes, they haven't had a shower for weeks, their hair feels like straw, they sleep on the ground, they're covered with bug bites and they have to participate in exhausting physical challenges. Add to that they have to hang around with people they might not like. I would be a royal bitch. And I'm a really good-natured person in normal life. I'm going to give the girl a break and say that she was just trying to play the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm

kate123 wrote:Can you really blame anyone for bad behavior on Survivor? They're starving, they're wearing dirty, smelly clothes, they haven't had a shower for weeks, their hair feels like straw, they sleep on the ground, they're covered with bug bites and they have to participate in exhausting physical challenges. Add to that they have to hang around with people they might not like. I would be a royal bitch. And I'm a really good-natured person in normal life. I'm going to give the girl a break and say that she was just trying to play the game.

That's one way of looking at it.
Some survivors say that the conditions distill to show the real essence of a person. It's much easier to be good in optimum conditions than under durress. Chelsea actually describes herself as a "hardass". Maybe bitchy is Robeerto's type. (Yes, I include mean girl Ali in that category.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088