SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 am

LibbyBell wrote:
reason wrote:No we do not know what the unexpected that do happen but from JP not cheering her up enough for the next day rose cermony it is not a good thing. If he is chosen I hope it works. Her crying at that rose cermony was not a good sign at all.

I'm still not sure how you are coming up with this. Just because Ash is still down/upset at the RC doesn't mean that JP didn't cheer her up enough. I don't mean to sound as though I think it's JP all the way-- still not sure where I stand-- but, I'm just not sure how you're so sure it's not him. Just trying to understand your train of thought.

Went back to watch the preview-- I believe the "unexpected" is Ashley starting to develop feelings again and is not a negative unexpected, at all. No way to know who it is about though.

I think we have to look at it realistically. We thought from what we had that by the time she had a date with JP, she was probably already way into him! Now, we can see that isn't necessarily so, and we are having to backtrack a bit...

Bentley threw her for a good solid loop.

While JP got the kind of date she prefers, it was obvious from the edit that she wasn't up to snuff. Somewhere it says she fell asleep on him, probably from emotional exhaustion, and we see her emotional reaction at the Rose Ceremony which does not indicate an Ashley who has found her F1 in JP on that date for sure, a done deal.

Ashley was not her usual perky, giddy self, and I suspect she did not volunteer that information about JP's kisses. Because she was emotionally drained, I've a mind that some producer said something to her like, "Ashley, Bentley has left you now. JP, though, is here for you. Tell us something about JP's kisses."
It would not have been difficult for her, even emotionally upset and drained, to have responded, "JP's kisses are better than Bentley's," especially since Bentley may not even have put forth a lot of effort into his.

That said, at this point, JP in my opinion is still in the lead, but this doesn't look like an Ali/Roberto or a Trista/Ryan relationship to me from the edit we are getting.
Roberto's F1 edit was hidden, but the edit for the season as a whole was not wonky, it just focused on Frank and then on the F2 and tried to hide the F1 which is something they have done in other seasons going back to the beginning of the franchise - but maybe not as much.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am

During her comment on JP kissess she was shaking her head no and she was calling the names. Something is just off. Her body language was negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 am

Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

That date had Ali/ChrisL flu date written all over it to me. It was all about what JP could do for Ashley, how he could comfort her, satisfy her needs. That's great -- those are qualities she needs in "the one" and JP rose to the occasion beautifully, but going forward she needs to give to JP also. They still have time, but the next time they're together I'll be looking for passion coming from Ashley towards JP. It's tricky because Ali/ChrisL were edited to look like their relationship was completely two-way, but after the fact Ali came forward and said it more 'just friends'. I'm not sure it will be obvious to viewers what the real relationship is between Ashley and JP, particularly if Ben F's time continues to be non-existent in the edit.

These editors know what they're doing.

But weren't we just talking about that the problem was that he wasn't making her comfortable because of the whole breaking up with women? So doesn't that put her on edge or at least isn't it the suggestion that she'll be on edge with him? no idea

In any case, IA that we need to see the lead pine over her F1 and it has to be a mutual thing.

It appears we're in the middle of another completely screwed-up season. Nothing makes sense to me yet. These are all things that I don't know --

Was she comfy enough with JP to fall asleep in his arms because she cares for him and has already built a level of trust?
Or did she fall asleep in his arms because she was emotionally drained from the Bentley fiasco that morning, and she would have passed out regardless of who her date was that night?

Was the connection with JP immediate from the first night and all the Bentley (and eventual Ryan) drama just to distract from an epi 1 to finale straight love story?
Or was all the Bentley/eventual Ryan drama intended to distract from the fact that there was no love story?

Where are Ames/Constantine/BenF? It appears they all might as well have stayed home until epi 4 when they're finally going to get some screen time.
Are they all non-factors in the story this season?
Or is BenF the biggest stealth F1 the franchise has ever seen?

Did Ashley really fall in love with anyone?
Or did Ashley fall in love with everyone? With William halfway through their date, with Bentley from hello, with all of her F4? With her F1 enough to distinguish him from the crowd?

Is RS right again? Or did he get Fleissed again?
What about Love's source? What did he really see?

These are all things that I don't know. Honestly, right now this feels like another hastily thrown-together season with a lot of manufactured drama to distract from a weak lead and an even weaker "connection".

The only thing I know for sure is that in hind-sight everything will be crystal clear. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

Keep in mind the word "unexpected" comes from the same word bank that TPTB continually drum home as "amazing" "dramatic" "journey"--get the idea? It may not be as "unexpected" as it will end up being shown.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

That date had Ali/ChrisL flu date written all over it to me. It was all about what JP could do for Ashley, how he could comfort her, satisfy her needs. That's great -- those are qualities she needs in "the one" and JP rose to the occasion beautifully, but going forward she needs to give to JP also. They still have time, but the next time they're together I'll be looking for passion coming from Ashley towards JP. It's tricky because Ali/ChrisL were edited to look like their relationship was completely two-way, but after the fact Ali came forward and said it more 'just friends'. I'm not sure it will be obvious to viewers what the real relationship is between Ashley and JP, particularly if Ben F's time continues to be non-existent in the edit.

These editors know what they're doing.

But weren't we just talking about that the problem was that he wasn't making her comfortable because of the whole breaking up with women? So doesn't that put her on edge or at least isn't it the suggestion that she'll be on edge with him? no idea

In any case, IA that we need to see the lead pine over her F1 and it has to be a mutual thing.

It appears we're in the middle of another completely screwed-up season. Nothing makes sense to me yet. These are all things that I don't know --

Was she comfy enough with JP to fall asleep in his arms because she cares for him and has already built a level of trust?
Or did she fall asleep in his arms because she was emotionally drained from the Bentley fiasco that morning, and she would have passed out regardless of who her date was that night?

Was the connection with JP immediate from the first night and all the Bentley (and eventual Ryan) drama just to distract from an epi 1 to finale straight love story?
Or was all the Bentley/eventual Ryan drama intended to distract from the fact that there was no love story?

Where are Ames/Constantine/BenF? It appears they all might as well have stayed home until epi 4 when they're finally going to get some screen time.

Or did Ashley fall in love with everyone? With William halfway through their date, with Bentley from hello, with all of her F4? With her F1 enough to distinguish him from the crowd?

These are all things that I don't know. Honestly, right now this feels like another hastily thrown-together season with a lot of manufactured drama to distract from a weak lead and an even weaker "connection".

The only thing I know for sure is that in hind-sight everything will be crystal clear. hmmm

Hey now! You can't bring up all these questions without the answers. I need answers, darn it! hissyfit rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am

I do agree with that, we are having to backtrack a little. Clearly, as the facts have been presented to us, Ashley had her F2 or 3 in Bentley, William and Ryan. JP was probably F4. I do think that we have been shown some chemistry between JP and Ashley and it does make me wonder if TPTB have edited it that way because her "frontrunners" have changed in the course of the show. Right now, we really haven't seen any other interactions between anyone else in her "revised" F3-- other than JP. I am wondering it this is because TPTB had to show that there was something with someone after her original F3 fizzled.

That being said, I do think that "unexpected" things can happen and that maybe after the drama was gone, Ashley was able give in and start to have feelings for someone else. Is that JP? Is it Ben F? I don't know-- all I've been shown is JP so that is all I can comment on. As one of the conversations from yesterday focused on, we are being shown this for a reason. And, it seems that it is a positive and not a negative.

Alexxx, agreed! This season is just screwed-up!! (at least so far-- I'm still hoping for a twirl at the end! :shy:)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 am

Alexxxx wrote: [It appears we're in the middle of another completely screwed-up season. Nothing makes sense to me yet. These are all things that I don't know --

Absolutely brilliant!!!

-------

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=135

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat