SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Bachelorette-reunion-ryan-2_320
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh just a note...I stocked up on juice boxes at the grocery store this weekend. Going to make cookies after work. So I'll have plenty to share with y'all tonight if anyone wants some! Hugesmile

Soo cuute!! giggling PINKHEART Maybe I should go put on an apron!

And I used to dance 'jazz ballet' myself! bestbud! , and I need to get to some Zumba classes again, because I love it! :dancingdoggy!

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Seanie10Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

KikiLL wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Oh just a note...I stocked up on juice boxes at the grocery store this weekend. Going to make cookies after work. So I'll have plenty to share with y'all tonight if anyone wants some! Hugesmile

Soo cuute!! giggling PINKHEART Maybe I should go put on an apron!

And I used to dance 'jazz ballet' myself! bestbud! , and I need to get to some Zumba classes again, because I love it! :dancingdoggy!

Darn, forgot the apron...should have used one while I was making the cookies... giggling

Aww...dancers PINKHEART group hug kisses ! I love zumba, go to class several times a week!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 pm

giggling

I think she liiiiiikkkkeeeesss me! :gotcha:

The world is our pearl...no oyster!

ETA: Ok, Ryguy's time was totes wasted arguing with Chris. He needed to hush! I PINKHEART that he was laughing at himself! CH kept saying he wasn't helping himself...but I found him hilarious, cute, etc. and didn't mind his defending himself at all. He wasn't arrogant at all tonight....at least IMO! He had me rotfl the whole time! Veggie, all your lecturing paid off! :gotcha: giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

Can't wait for Ryan to publish her journal "Bowers: A Life" ‪#bachelorette‬ ‪#MTA
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Love the winks! Hugesmile

rotfl
What's wrong with that?
Aint nothing wrong with that girl!
Trophy wife...I'm gonna have one!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22

Ok to answer the question i keep getting...yes was asked to do bach pad & no i did not want to hook up w multiple chicks on tv to win 250k
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:54 am

rotfl
Jack Wagner ‏@JackWagner54
We need a bachelor boxing match! After the rose. My $ is on Ryan.. @chrisjbukowski @RyanBowers22
Jack Wagner ‏@JackWagner54
All $ proceeds will go to charity! (Winner takes all including ring side girls) @RyanBowers22 @chrisjbukowski -u in?
@JackWagner54 @chrisjbukowski for charity!!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 am

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Ryan
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 am

Emily's MTA blog:
I was hoping Ryan would watch the show and realize that if almost every guy in the house thinks you're arrogant, you should probably do some self-reflecting and make some changes. However, the only thing that has changed about Ryan is his hair, which looks much better in my opinion. He still stands behind everything he said and did on the show, which, to be honest, doesn't surprise me much.

Chris Harrison's MTA blog:
Ryan is a different story. He might be a “bad boy,” but he’s definitely not a bad guy. I find him fascinating and could’ve talked to him for hours. The things this guy says and the things he conjures up in his head just amaze and baffle me, but in an entertaining way. He is a smooth-talking, over-confident guy, but he’s in on the joke so it makes it funny and not so annoying. I will still stand by my statement, putting all at ease, in saying Ryan will not be the next Bachelor, but I’d love to see that guy in Bachelor Pad. (Next year, Ryan?) I do love how embarrassed Emily gets when she admits that she fell for this guy. It was wild to listen to her talk at the beginning of the season about how full of it he was, and how he’s never going to get to her, only to have her end up falling for his charms — for a little while anyway.

Why do these two summaries of Ryan sound so different? Emily didn't seem that bothered by Ryan last night on the show?! She was still flirty and laughing at him. Does the new attitude just have to do with the F1 not liking Ryan, since we know neither Arie or Jef were fond of him? That's ok...Emily's loss is Veggie's gain! giggling Wont speak for all y'all here in the thread...but I still PINKHEART Ryguy!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 am

giggling
William Holman ‏@WilliamFHolman
I think i found Future Ryan from ‪#bachelorette‬. @RyanBowers22
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Ax-4CGrCQAEQd02
@WilliamFHolman dont be gay will!! Thats my gramps
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:49 am

Ladybug82 wrote: giggling
William Holman ‏@WilliamFHolman
I think i found Future Ryan from ‪#bachelorette‬. @RyanBowers22
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 13 Ax-4CGrCQAEQd02
@WilliamFHolman dont be gay will!! Thats my gramps

It really looks like him as an older guy. Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+50
Litta123
atem
alwaystulips
docnash14
Mustang19