SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Some interesting tweets out there between Courtney Kerr and Ryan. She seems to like him. Perhaps Sean could set them up. I can't even imagine a relationship between these two but the snappy banter could be fun. She probably meets the trophy wife requirements.

If Sean really is the TB, perhaps Ryan could be on an epi of Courtney's new show on Bravo.

kiki0947
@SeanLowe09 You should play matchmaker: @thecourtneykerr & @RyanBowers22

thecourtneykerr
@Kiki0947 @seanlowe09 @ryanbowers22 (ahem) I love a southern gentleman ;)

ryanbowers22
@thecourtneykerr @kiki0947 @seanlowe09 haha I see some larry guy doesn't think meeting me is good for your image

thecourtneykerr
@RyanBowers22 Larry is an egg and @SeanLowe09 eats 12 egg whites for breakfast! Ryan, don't let the eggs intimidate you ;)

ryanbowers22
@thecourtneykerr not all that worried I promise. Gotta get out and AB in this town of yalls

thecourtneykerr
@RyanBowers22 1. I don't know what AB means. 2. You're in Dallas?!

ryanbowers22
@thecourtneykerr yea I'm in Dallas tonight til tue

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

You know, I think Ryan would do well being with a smart, snappy woman willing to just joke him out of it when he goes too far off base. He is willing to laugh at himself.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22
@jwolfner @DougClerget @Tybrownmusic @DaveLGood We are going to have a blast on this Cruise for a Cause spring break 2013! Cozumel&Jamaica!!

Not sure where the best place is to put this is... Anyone think that all the passengers will be girls? Anyone interested in going? giggling If so, make sure to take plenty of pics and all for us! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 am

It's a fun show to watch but u never know what's real. Even if ur on it. Amazing experience & Jef and Emily r grt ppl. U can't believe TV

I hv 2 wonder if she was there 4 lv. Maybe I'm Naïve bc I was but I always wondered if it was real or just for TV... either way not 4 me

I can't wait to watch our buddy Sean on his show. No matter what it's entertaining. Ppl should take it for that and expect nothing.Its4drama

Alexa Dimmig ‏@alexadimmig

@RyanBowers22 I'm sure a lot of people take it seriously, you obviously didn't lol

@alexadimmig a lot of people are in love before they ever meet the bachelor/bachelorette lol I go on dates to hv fun and see what happens

Katie Benyo ‏@Katieb_04

@RyanBowers22 when are you going to be the bachelor? #wishfulthinking

@Katieb_04 hey I am the bachelor and have been one for a while don't need a tV show for those credentials. The rt woman is worth waitin 4 :)

Alexa Dimmig ‏@alexadimmig

@RyanBowers22 lol well I cant knock ya down for that one. You were definitely entertaining. Good luck on your search for your trophy wife ;)

@alexadimmig :-) thx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Ryan Bowers was with Ty Brown today in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama vs Texas A&M game.....my daughter is on the recruitment team there at Bama and just sent me a picture of them on the field......Her comment under the picture was Ryan is HOT!!!! Says he is even better looking in person.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:Ryan Bowers was with Ty Brown today in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama vs Texas A&M game.....my daughter is on the recruitment team there at Bama and just sent me a picture of them on the field......Her comment under the picture was Ryan is HOT!!!! Says he is even better looking in person.

Thank for sharing this with us mrsbatonmom! That was an exciting game to watch. :Smiley:

Hope all is well with you. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:18 am

Where's Sydney? Pictures of Alejandro! Hugesmile
Alejandro Velez @VelezAlejandro
hey boys, guess who came by the shroom farm today? @ryanbowers22 … who's next? @jwolfner @charlie_grogan @DougClerget pic.twitter.com/UyQ4IBLl
Retweeted by Ryan Bowers
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 A8HlU3tCIAI5-f_
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

Rachel Crutchfield ‏@RjCrutch
Just met Ryan and Ty from the bachelorette!! #rolltide #Daymade http://yfrog.com/hs35jdurj

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Hs35jdurj:iphone
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 am

Baily Jones @BailyJones
Fun meeting @Tybrownmusic & @RyanBowers22 from #TheBachelorette tonight after the #SEC title game! Groovy dudes. pic.twitter.com/cFSpyqj2
Retweeted by Ty Brown
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 A9FcMrkCIAAhY36
Ty Brown ‏@Tybrownmusic
Good times in ATL @RyanBowers22 pic.twitter.com/RXkcUE7P
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 A9AMS0LCMAEfxPe
The boys are back in town!!! SEC Championship Atl pic.twitter.com/y1iZqUX5
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 A8_usejCMAA8vIU
Ty Brown ‏@Tybrownmusic
@RyanBowers22 headed to the game pic.twitter.com/EBedxNYD
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 A9DF5uqCQAIQDTa
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:25 am

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 27604168734f11e28ac522000a9f141e_7

good times @ryanbowers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 am

who is Ryan with??

and is Tye with anyone?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 am

anders wrote:who is Ryan with??

and is Tye with anyone?

Is that Blakely?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+50
Litta123
atem
alwaystulips
docnash14
Mustang19