SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 75 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 am

Ok thanks. They had issues a few days ago, none that I noticed here, but it's been annoying for the last several hours! Grr!

Kasha: I can't recall the fix for the posts to the top of the page. I think there is one. I'll have to go search for answers. It might be in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 75 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 am

It was definitely fixed last time. It's ok either way. Just makes things a bit faster on my end in getting through posts/edits etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:55 pm

I was just coming to post that also. I read another Forumotion board, and it is not doing it over there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:03 pm

It's doing it another forumotion site for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Reminder to all our registered users, should you receive a Private Message from an unknown source for solicitation for any purpose, please advise me Kasha Bet2Win or Albean at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:59 am

There is a new topic called Fan Forum Rules which I encourage everyone to read.

You can find it here, or on the home page, in About Our Site - Rules and Guidelines. As mentioned many times, Fan forums were created at the request of the fans so they had a section to discuss their favourites. That's the sole purpose of fan forums, to discuss the topic title.

We have been more than patient in Fan Forums that are not within the rules. Going forward, posts will just be deleted with no warning or explanation.

Fan forum rules

Thank you.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Checking Private Messages or PM's.

When a Private Message is sent, it sits in the "Outbox"

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 75 Pm110

When the Private Message is read by the person you sent it to, it flips over into the "Sentbox".

Often times we receive PM's asking why Private Messages are sitting in the Outbox, or mods send PM's to users for one reason or another, and they are never read.

New registered members receive a Private Message welcoming them to our site, however many of them are not read.

To avoid users posting on the open forum "Check your pm's" which IMO I find sort of rude. (Does it mean I'm not entitled to the info?) If you want info that someone has, send them a PM asking to share.

We are not sure why users don't read their private messages. It is very convenient, underneath the banner. Right now mine says "You have no new messages". If there were messages it would say You have 1 (or 2 or whatever) message with a little rose icon.

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 75 Pm10

You can also set up Notifications to send to your Notification tab at the very top right hand corner of any page next to your username. Once a PM is coming through, a box will pop up for a second or two to advise you have an incoming pm. This is handy if you're catching up on posts and don't notice a PM has arrived in your Inbox.

Profile - Notification Tab - The incoming of a private message - Check In the toolbar.

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 75 Notifi10

I hope this helps in understanding the PM system. If there is something I'm not aware of or if you don't see the tabs mentioned, please let me know.

Thanks

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Who would like to be a volunteer?

This job would be moving posts into No Discussion threads for the current season of the Bachelorette.

This includes, S/caps or any SM that is posted in the sleuthing threads, or any important sleuthing findings. We won't hold you to it, anyone can do it, we can have more than one person, the more the merrier!

As the season gets busier, not every one thinks of moving posts over. I thought maybe if we had volunteers it would make it easier. We know how frustrating it is when we need to look for something, the first thing I do is look in the No Discussion thread and it's not there. If we think of it as a "job" maybe we can have it more organized.

If interested PM me. Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:01 pm

testing like button by APE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Just wondering:

Since we don't have a like button on our own posts, how do we know which of our posts were liked? I see the total of my posts that people have liked, but I have no idea which. Is there a way we can find out? Or even who liked them?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Sprite wrote:Just wondering:

Since we don't have a like button on our own posts, how do we know which of our posts were liked? I see the total of my posts that people have liked, but I have no idea which. Is there a way we can find out? Or even who liked them?

When you post something, a like button will not appear on your own post since you cannot like it.

When someone else likes it, it will show a lighter version of the button saying "1 Like". If someone else clicks, it will increase by one and so on. At any time, if you go back and view your own posts, the number of likes that post generated will be visible.

For example-- I will go and like your post now, so you should be able to see what I mean.

Of course, I would cross my fingers that you would also like this one to reciprocate. (Fair's fair!).
giggling giggling giggling giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Thanks officeRules. I saw that after I posted the question.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47