SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by Tattina Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 pm

OMG....you guys are killing me with your Ed commentary.....making a dull Friday night fantabulous...thank you!!!

Here you go...someone is reading our minds!!!

Abbie ‏@JCaroline21
@eswiderski From the looks of the promo photos you made quite a splash on night 1 of BP3. Looking forward to seeing you on the show.

Edward Swiderski ‏@eswiderski
@JCaroline21 i'd say it was definitely a splash.

Abbie ‏@JCaroline21
@eswiderski Your outfit on night 1 could make a big splash to some I'm sure. But you're known for some unique outfits so I'm not surprised.

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 pm

LOL

BTW Tattina - thanks for all the hard work you have put in updating everyone on BP3 ! It is appreciated.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Tattina wrote:OMG....you guys are killing me with your Ed commentary.....making a dull Friday night fantabulous...thank you!!!

Here you go...someone is reading our minds!!!

Abbie ‏@JCaroline21
@eswiderski From the looks of the promo photos you made quite a splash on night 1 of BP3. Looking forward to seeing you on the show.

Edward Swiderski ‏@eswiderski
@JCaroline21 i'd say it was definitely a splash.

Abbie ‏@JCaroline21
@eswiderski Your outfit on night 1 could make a big splash to some I'm sure. But you're known for some unique outfits so I'm not surprised.

That was me. :Smiley:

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Seriously umngirl??? You rock! So are you now one of Ed's twitter groupies???!!! Do tell.....)

PS - We have two things in common...chocolate addict & shoe hoarder!!! love your profile twitter pic!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 am

Tattina wrote:Seriously umngirl??? You rock! So are you now one of Ed's twitter groupies???!!! Do tell.....)

PS - We have two things in common...chocolate addict & shoe hoarder!!! love your profile twitter pic!

I've followed Ed since the days when he was with Jill. I have often tweeted with him, especially involving anything MSU and when they play my teams. I love giving him crap.

Glad there are other chocolate addicts and shoe hoarders around. And thanks. Gotta love gorgeous golf courses basically right in your backyard.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 am

nd4reality wrote:
LOL

BTW Tattina - thanks for all the hard work you have put in updating everyone on BP3 ! It is appreciated.

No problem, I enjoy doing it for everyone to view and it keeps me from doing what I really should be doing...housecleaning!!! :sending flowers

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 am

umngirl - cute !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Tattina wrote:nd4reality wrote:
LOL

No problem, I enjoy doing it for everyone to view and it keeps me from doing what I really should be doing...housecleaning!!! :sending flowers

:thanki: Tattina
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Right back at ya Love_Me.....keep up the good work!!!

bowdown
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 am

Aww! I love Ed. I swear I rode the Ed train all the way to the finale by myself that year giggling

Can't wait to see him on BP3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 am

Kimmy wrote:Aww! I love Ed. I swear I rode the Ed train all the way to the finale by myself that year giggling

No Kimmy there were a few others of us who rode the Ed train and still do. I like Ed and his off the wall sense of humor. I also like the fact he can laugh at himself and doesn't need the validation of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Kimmy wrote:Aww! I love Ed. I swear I rode the Ed train all the way to the finale by myself that year giggling

You were not alone. I had to defend JED on FORT with umngirl and minidiva. It was a rough ride! He still doesn't bother me.. and I love Jillian. 👋 :hidingchair

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy