SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Gina wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:This airs tonight, right?
Yes, 10 pm (eastern time) on NBC. Hope it's good!!!!

Thanks, Gina, me too!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Watching this show right now.. pretty interesting, mindless entertainment and there are some hot guys on here :giggle:

Last edited by Trueloveforever on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm liking it so far. But I need to wait and pick my favorites, never do that the first 1 or 2 episodes.

When I saw they have a nice glass stall shower with running water in their cabins, electicity and cute cabins, it made me feel better.

I was thinking more like Survivor and don't want to watch dirty, sweating couples making out. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

I think, overall, the show is pretty good! It was funny, romantic, adventurous, etc. I really liked the couple that came in First. I hope they stay together for a while.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:23 am

I enjoyed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Love Sam and Mike. They seem like they have known each other for awhile. The previews make it sound like a couple will have to be broken up, hope it's not them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 am

I missed this show, but everything I have read tonight seems to suggest it is worth watching.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

I enjoyed this first episode. Too bad one couple had to go on first night. It would have been better if they had waited at least until second round to eliminate someone. Funniest moment I thought was when she made the dude sleep on the floor then asked him the next morning if he was stiff from the day before LOL. Loved his answer.

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

I actually didn't mind the first episode and will continue to watch probably. Like people have already mentioned I'm liking the Mike/Samantha pairing. And I'm so glad Heather was able to pair up with Miles in the end. Ben was a piece of work lol.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm liking the Mike/Samantha pairing. Samantha is adorable
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

I love Mike/Samantha, they have such an ease and respect for each other.

Do we have any spoilers for the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:18 pm

going_home wrote:I love Mike/Samantha, they have such an ease and respect for each other.

Do we have any spoilers for the show?

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 2028500532 going_home! Glad you joined the site.

Your avatar is so cute!

I can see if there are any spoilers for this show out there and post them on here if I find any. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I really enjoyed the show too..I like how they do eliminations ..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23