SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks for the spoilers, dee! I had a feeling Mike and Sam would win Smiley But I love Heather and Miles too!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks for the spoilers, Dee. I'm glad both couples are still together, win win for them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I cried watching the ending. Very sweet and touching... for both couples. Miles and Heather definitely seem to have had a lot more fun on this final journey than Sam and Mike. Slight spoiler.............I thought she was going to blow up during their camping session.
Both excellent couples and a very interesting finale to watch. You will all love it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:I cried watching the ending. Very sweet and touching... for both couples. Miles and Heather definitely seem to have had a lot more fun on this final journey than Sam and Mike. Slight spoiler.............I thought she was going to blow up during their camping session.
Both excellent couples and a very interesting finale to watch. You will all love it.

15 minutes. Can't wait!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

This is like amazing race to win.

Sam and Mike really seem to have that extra special something in their relationship. I wish I could see Mike clean shaven, not a fan of dark scruff that he has.

Miles is totally cracking me up, he's so funny and cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 pm

LOL, Heather's awesome. She can swim better, build an ox cart, build a tent...
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 pm

dee wrote:LOL, Heather's awesome. She can swim better, build an ox cart, build a tent...
I sure hope Miles is a better lover, cause he can't swim or do much else. :giggle: He's adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Love both of the final couples. This show was so cute! heartbeat

Does anyone know if Mike and Sam have gone on their trip yet?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Mike and Sam do have something special for sure heartbeat

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 am

mnmhughes wrote:Love both of the final couples. This show was so cute! heartbeat

Does anyone know if Mike and Sam have gone on their trip yet?

Don't think they've gone on their trip yet. I think it said they're "planning" it.

I'm just glad both couples are still together. They're all so cute.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

Really enjoyed this show. It's like JP said "when you know, you know" and it's great that Mike and Sam found each other. I think they will marry, they said "we are a team" (same as JP and Ashley said), and they have the passion too.

I hope Miles and Heather make it too. It'd be great of Dee or anyone can keep up post show and let us know. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 am

I know some people have shown interest in Jess and Derek (I loved them on the show!)... I guess this makes it more "official" that they're not together. Even though Jess has already confirmed their statuses many times

darrenmcmullen Darren McMullen
@Youngmommy09 Jess moved from SF to LA, they see each other a bit but nothing serious #loveinthewild

And Gina ~ I'll try my best and get updates post show. I'm a Heather and Miles fan first - so, I'll probably be more up to date on them than any other contestants.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23