SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by klarson79 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
San wrote:

Yup. And Natalie and Vadim from Outback Jack are still together. :D

Speaking of “the land down under”, Louisville’s Natalie Franzman went looking for love in on TV’s Outback Jack, in 2004. She won, got married and the couple moved to Louisville. Today, Natalie and husband Vadim Dale have two daughters (born in 2006 and 2008) and Wikipedia states they are expecting their third child in early 2010.

No way! They are? That's awesome! Loved that show! :yes:

I loved Natalie & Vadim. So happy for them! I think I even have the DVDs of their show laying around somewhere...bought them off ebay a number of years ago!! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Part two of the interview with Darren from realitytvworld

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-darren-mcmullen-talks-about-love-in-wild-%28part-2%29--12536.php
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 pm

What do you all make of this twitter exchange? Is this picture a picture of Jess?

Tweet from Selma Sisic:
@DAndersonL and @jessdebolt better be together?????????? and have a spin off show lol

Derek's response: @SelmaSisic @jessdebolt just focusing on wine tonight Selma. yfrog.com/gzvfjqlj

Selma's response: aww yay you guys made me so happy!! enjoy your night ! @DAndersonL

This is the picture from Derek:
Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Jessica2

So is this Jess? ETA: This exchange took place last night 8/2

Last edited by Litta123 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to identify when the tweets took place)
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 pm

I saw that.... I think it is Jess. He sends a tweet to Jess as well why would he do that if he is with someone else.

It is her hair coloring and mouth I think!!!

I love his sense of humor, saying just focusing on Wine tonight.

The person he sent to definetly thinks it is her....

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Tooooooooo Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@steele0012steele dewald

dear little 7 pound 3 ounce baby jesus just sitting there in your little manger please help thy not finish last in thee challengendo tnght

This is good to......

steele0012steele dewald

Expect the unexpected tnght on @loveinthewild...gonna be a wild night..@SkipSullivan might actually try to carry his horse at some point

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 pm

yup, Steele definitely doesn't come in last tonight. I think Steele's going to ask Brandee to be his new partner (I doubt any other girl would go with him LOL). And Darren alluded to in the interview that Brandee and Ben's relationship is definitely on the rocks.

and Brill I'm pretty sure that's Jess. Looks like her profile. I'm glad they're "hanging out". :D

ETA: I'm kind of bummed I had dinner plans tonight. I can normally watch Love in the Wild at 7pm EST since I live in Canada and have access to the Atlantic Time Zone of the equivalent network that airs the show. Now I'll have to watch it at 10PM EST sad LOL.

Btw, not sure if we're allowed to post spoilers, but since I normally do get to watch it earlier than the people on the states, do you mind me posting up results before it airs at 10?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Dee, they probably went out last night cause he left for Phoenix tonight.

He tweeted Steele--- he arrived an hour ago.

I am glad as well. I think her moving to LA must mean something.

Maybe we are friends is until the show is done airing. I like the 2 of them together..... :hrtbeat:

What can I say. :Nod:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Wow! 4 people went home tonight! Didn't see that happening!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 am

shocker tonight!

haha LOVED the dare game between Heather, Miles, Mike, and Skip.

On a cute note, this is what Miles tweeted to Heather during the episode:

Miles Haefner
@heatherpondSF someone wearing pink on tonight's challenge looks so damn cute Smiley

Some fan tweeted to heather and miles:
Alyssa Hunkele
go team @heatherpondSF & @MilesHaefner on #loveinthewild !!  i rly hope they win it all! heather is super gorgeous and so nice!

Miles' responds to fan's tweet:
Miles Haefner
@AlyssaHunk15 @heatherpondSF #loveinthewild yep, that girl is gorgeous indeed Smiley

Last edited by dee on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

Ben is a complete jerk. Brandee is such a catch. She reminds me of Peyton Wright, and her cute southern accent is adorable, sweet and she is so pretty. She has way too much class for Ben, and I think he's just a drunk anyway.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gardenmama Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 am

Brandee for the next Bachelorette!
She'd be a hoot! 😆

Surely out of 25 guys she would find somebody that will treat her with the respect she deserves.
gardenmama
gardenmama

Female Posts : 513

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

dee wrote:shocker tonight!

haha LOVED the dare game between Heather, Miles, Mike, and Skip.

On a cute note, this is what Miles tweeted to Heather during the episode:

Miles Haefner
@heatherpondSF someone wearing pink on tonight's challenge looks so damn cute Smiley

Some fan tweeted to heather and miles:
Alyssa Hunkele
go team @heatherpondSF & @MilesHaefner on #loveinthewild !!  i rly hope they win it all! heather is super gorgeous and so nice!

Miles' responds to fan's tweet:
Miles Haefner
@AlyssaHunk15 @heatherpondSF #loveinthewild yep, that girl is gorgeous indeed Smiley

I love these two. Very biased since he is from Minn-E-So-Ta.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23