SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

I hope Mike and Sam win.. I like them as a team and I think they are a great couple. They are strong together and they win a lot of challenges.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Was tweeted to Darren.

Ok #loveinthewild has me addicted. I wonder if those "couples" stayed together after the show or if they suffered #TheBachelorette curse

His reply.

they are still together

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I hope Mike and Sam win.. I like them as a team and I think they are a great couple. They are strong together and they win a lot of challenges.

Me too...I like how Mike communicates directly to Sam (not just the camera) how he is feeling about her especially in these last two episodes. He is not afraid to talk feelings and not in an over-the-top way that would creep me out. I don't think we've been shown Miles and Heather doing that as much to each other directly...just to the camera, probably being prompted to talk about their developing feelings. However, I really like Heather and Miles and would be just as happy if they won. Love in the Wild lucked out with their two final couples. Both relationships seem genuine and I hope things work out for both...too bad only one couple gets the trip around the world.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Brill wrote:Was tweeted to Darren.

Ok #loveinthewild has me addicted. I wonder if those "couples" stayed together after the show or if they suffered #TheBachelorette curse

His reply.

they are still together
T4P.
Not sure if you'll are as frustrated as I am but I really want to know if all 4 couples are still together or just the winners or just some of them scratch . Darrens not being that much help laugh out loud. 1 week more to go.....

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

From Skip last night.

SkipSullivanSkip Sullivan

For all of you asking if me and @TheresaTrujillo are still together, we are "both"

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 20 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Brill wrote:From Skip last night.

For all of you asking if me and @TheresaTrujillo are still together, we are "both"
rotfl lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Brill wrote:From Skip last night.

rotfl lolpanda
So glad to hear this! Seems like this show produced 3 successful love matches and perhaps 4 (Derek/Jess) Amazing.
Does anyone know when the taping was done compared to real time tweets now about them all? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 pm

The filming was done in April.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Brill wrote:The filming was done in April.
Thanks, that is great news, 4 months and still going strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 pm

^^^ I guess the adrenaline date concept is pretty darn powerful lol ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Okay, so Miles/Heather, Mike/Samantha, Skip/Theresa, and possibly Derek/Jess are still together, right? What about Steele/Erica? I'm not all caught up on the episodes yet so maybe I missed something.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:Okay, so Miles/Heather, Mike/Samantha, Skip/Theresa, and possibly Derek/Jess are still together, right? What about Steele/Erica? I'm not all caught up on the episodes yet so maybe I missed something.

Don't want to spoil anything for you ...thats why I didn't reply to your question earlier. Hope that is ok. You're on ep 4 right ? My personal fav. is ep 5 where there is a small twist laugh out loud.

Let me know if you want to be spoilt though Smiley .

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23