SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:32 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:I think you are right nd. But maybe they will go for the shock value, and lead us to believe it's Sam and Mike, when it's Miles and Heather at the end. I wish we had spoilers, I love to know before I watch it. lol

Well Nd and I get to watch it at 7PM EST, so I'll probably post spoilers to the finale before it airs at 10PM EST in the US. lol, So, if you check the board sometime after 8 and before 10, I'll probably have the ending laid out.
Please do, and thank you!

Back to top Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by milo05 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Do you think that Heather's statement of "I have a special gold bikini that I have been saving for the Oasis" was a foreshadowing for this week? I wish that I had more spoilers for you all. It was really quite comical at the family wedding having everyone come up to my BIL (we were at the same table) and tell him that they were watching the show as well. Best of all, the mother of the bride (again an aunt) said that one of the bridesmaids wanted to meet Miles and my BIL. I told my BIL he better get on that, and he just said, but didn't you hear, she specifically said, she wanted to meet Miles. Not going to be the sidekick just to meet Miles. I think that he may be a little frustrated with things as he goes out with him frequently. My SIL (married to a different BIL) also finds it all comical because she graduated high school with him as well.

milo05

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

milo05 wrote:Do you think that Heather's statement of "I have a special gold bikini that I have been saving for the Oasis" was a foreshadowing for this week? I wish that I had more spoilers for you all. It was really quite comical at the family wedding having everyone come up to my BIL (we were at the same table) and tell him that they were watching the show as well. Best of all, the mother of the bride (again an aunt) said that one of the bridesmaids wanted to meet Miles and my BIL. I told my BIL he better get on that, and he just said, but didn't you hear, she specifically said, she wanted to meet Miles. Not going to be the sidekick just to meet Miles. I think that he may be a little frustrated with things as he goes out with him frequently. My SIL (married to a different BIL) also finds it all comical because she graduated high school with him as well.
I feel bad for your BIL! I would think it would be slightly annoying when everyone is pestering him about meeting Miles and using him as a means to get info. But I'm so grateful you were able to get us some updates on Miles. Thank him for us! lol

Not sure about Heather's statement... do they even have the Oasis after this final adventure? lol I want them to enjoy the Oasis at least once! Winning the show would be the icing on the cake.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Has anyone seen any sort of previews for the finale at all ? Like at the end of the last episode ? Could you post what you saw if so please ?

There was 1 scene in the season preview of Miles/Heather kissing, I think they were bending slightly (need to go re-watch) but I don't believe we have seen that as yet in the past episodes so hopefully that is from the finale.
Also, I just wonder what amount of time they will spend in giving us a current status update if any in the 1 hour timeslot that has been allotted for the finale. They are robbing us lol !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 pm

^^ Yeah, I saw the preview. It's nothing really. Basically, Miles has a voice over saying "I'm falling in love with her"... skips to some clips about the adventure... shows clips of both couples kind of struggling...ending with Sam's voice over of "I just never saw it coming to this...". She was clearly distraught/sad/crying when she said that. Obviously that could be taken out of context.

In terms of the Miles/Heather kissing scene in the season preview, do you mean the one where he's like lifting her up? anyway, yeah it wasn't shown. but I stopped the preview at that spot and it may have been the day they were doing those pranks on people. Clearly she's wearing a black bikini, and he was wearing a white tshirt. If you go back to episode 6 (where they do pranks), they were both wearing the clothing described. But then again... a black bikini and a white tshirt is very generic. They could have worn it more than once (infact, Heather's wearing the same black bikini for the adventure during the finale). But I'd be annoyed if they had cut their kissing scene out lol

And clearly, I have been spending too much time noticing these things... well school's coming back, I should be more occupied then lol.

ETA: I don't think they'll include the "updates" of the contestants in the finale... IF there's not a reunion show then I think they'll just have the contestants tweet their statuses or perhaps the host (Darren) can give confirmations.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 pm

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 2011-058

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 2011-059
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 pm

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 2011-060

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 25 2011-061
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 pm

According to Heather, there won't be a reunion (that is televised).

@heatherpondSF Heather Pond
@NickCarlson1321 Sadly no reunion #loveinthewild :(
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am

Too bad there won't be a reunion. Perhaps its because it's just the final 2 couples that are still in a romantic relationship after the show so thats all the update anyone needs and we'll get that tonight.

Anyone else excited about the finale tonight ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 am

nd4reality wrote:Too bad there won't be a reunion. Perhaps its because it's just the final 2 couples that are still in a romantic relationship after the show so thats all the update anyone needs and we'll get that tonight.

Anyone else excited about the finale tonight ? I am. Is it still just a hour show tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 pm

SPOILERS FOR TONIGHT'S FINALE!

PLEASE HIGH LIGHT THE SPOILERS

Well... that was kind of anti-climatic. haha As PREDICTED...

the winners of Love in the Wild season 1 is.... SAM AND MIKE

They kind of gave an update of both couples' statuses.

This is what I could remember, hopefully I got most of it:

Sam and Mike: Still dating, planning world vacation, share bdays this month - plan to spend it together, have already met each others parents,

Heather and Miles: Still dating, like to plan adventures together, like to cook for each other, wants to bring each other home to meet their parents
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Skip did an interview with Reality TV World:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-skip-sullivan-talks-theresa-trujillo-and-love-in-wild-12584.php

It gives you an insight of what went wrong in the relationship with Theresa. Basically, at the end of the day, they were different people looking for different things. I'm sure the distance didn't help.

He says he still keeps in contact with other contestants. He's really close to Miles, Mike, and Steele (talk almost daily). For the girls he's closest with Heather and Sam. He continues to talk to Theresa and there are no hard feelings.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23