SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:33 am

Lost17 wrote:Aw, happy for them! Yanina too! I noticed she mentioned Mark Burnett is doing a new reality show that she's involved with-Tinder related somehow. At least it'll be set in the Caribbean.

Where did she mention the new reality tv show? Is there a link? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Aw, happy for them! Yanina too! I noticed she mentioned Mark Burnett is doing a new reality show that she's involved with-Tinder related somehow. At least it'll be set in the Caribbean.

Where did she mention the new reality tv show? Is there a link? TYIA
Her FB & Twitter- https://www.facebook.com/YaninaMimina then I searched to see if there was any info with that and found this-
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/14/mark-burnett-dating-show

On her FB, in the comments, I thought it was cute some of the girls from LITW wanted to try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:53 am

Litta123 wrote:I saw this the other day, but forgot to post it. So good to see these guys all together. FYI, I think Heather and Miles get married later this year. Also there are more pics of the baby if you click on Sam's IG link.

Reunited and it feels so good (minus a jungle, kayaks and monkeys; add a baby). by @samantha_spiro

The cuteness. So happened see thses even two couples doing so well.
Baby Spiro looks like daddy. Adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:06 pm

^^^That is great. Loved this show. So sad to see it cancelled. It was Survivor meets the Bachelor and considering it's short run, it had the best track record of successful couples.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Update...this is from several weeks ago, but I thought it was a cute comparison of the baby to Mike. If you'd like to see more, click on Sam's IG link below. She's got a more recent sweet video of the baby laughing.

Uncanny. #fatherlikedaughter by @samantha_spiro

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 am

Awww so sweet! She looks exactly like Mike IMO.

Thanks Littta!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Cute family update for Sam & Mike...

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f1fa-1f1f8  happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f389  happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f349 (champagne emoji) happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f388  by @samantha_spiro

ETA: Based on this page, I'm guessing that Miles and Heather are married.

http://www.honeyfund.com/wedding/HappilyEverHaefner

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:33 pm

What a sweet adorable little girl. She looks like Daddy IMO.

Glad to hear Heather and Miles are married.

Loved the couples out of this franchise. It was so fun watching the few seasons. Too bad it didn't get renewed again.

Thanks @Litta123

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Heather posted last night. It's the first wedding pic of Heather and Miles that I've seen.

Oh happy day! Let's do it again @milesroman #happilyeverhaefner by @hpond

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Samantha and Mike's little girl celebrated her 1st birthday the other day...she's a cutie!

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 2744  happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f382  happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f380  (champagne bottle)! by @samantha_spiro

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi guys! It’s been awhile!

Just saw on IG that Heather and Miles had a baby boy. Don’t know if their Instagram is private, so i’m not posting pics...but Miles IG is @milesroman.

FYI, Sam and Mike had a baby boy several months ago. He’s a cutie pie...deep dimples. Click on the link above to see him in Sam’s IG.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:15 pm

@Litta123 handwave so nice to see you!!!

His IG is not private! He is adorable! There are more pics in the slide. Go to the link and scroll through. Here's the first one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm1xg9gF82u/?taken-by=milesroman

happilyeverhaefner - Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 49 38817439_2106542836267030_532759464361590784_n
milesromanWelcome to the world Macklin ‘Mack’ Stephen Haefner. You charged into our lives earlier than expected this week and your parents feel so blessed. You are the sweetest little man and you already make us laugh and admire your adorable little face. I’m so beyond proud of my wife @hhhaefner who remained strong and positive over the last few weeks as we’ve been on a roller coaster of a schedule. Mack is going to be lucky to have such a great mom... Beyond blessed and so excited to see what our future holds as a family!!

I'm not sure why Sam and Mike don't have a thread. I'll go look in archives, but for now I'll post their pics here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3207p36-former-contestants-other-reality-tv-shows

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23